What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
No. He needs a season in NSW Cup. No need to rush him after almost no footy last year.

I dont think one trial game, his first at this level, is enough to say he need a full season in NSW cup.

At the start of last year we all thought Staines and Laurie were way off and yet they managed to debut well in the NRL with no reserve grade comp for them to build in, they made NRL debuts after not playing any real game for weeks.

Blade23

Juniors
I dont think one trial game, his first at this level, is enough to say he need a full season in NSW cup.

At the start of last year we all thought Staines and Laurie were way off and yet they managed to debut well in the NRL with no reserve grade comp for them to build in, they made NRL debuts after not playing any real game for weeks.

Some guys are slow burns while other guys just exceed expectations and develop quickly.
He is one I am keen to follow this year to see how he progresses.

Latest posts