What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v parradontmatter

hindy111

Post Whore
My response to Hindy is banter as well. I’ve never talked about Penrith being my second team.

You guys are warming on me though. Thanks for letting me visit.

They are your 2nd team Gary. Unofficially. You have been sucked down the rabbit hole.

murraymob

Coach
I will get the phone booth ready for all the influx of new Parramatta supporters joining our bandwagon.
All beer wenches are accepted regardless of what jersey they wear .i am sure ryhno has filled that role many times

The Teach

Juniors
Comming down tomorrow daughter unwell, very unwell actually (cardiac issues) (in hospital) to give me a little reason to smile just bought a ticket for the battle of the west.

I
Hey Alice. I know you as shorty, it's John who used to sit with you a lot.
Hope your daughter is ok, I remember her fondly. Feel free to PM me if you want to catch up at the game.

Jane Murray

Bench
I am unsure where to put this, so I'm posting the article here.

Panthers say NRL rejected requests to have Naden make trial appearance
Christian Nicolussi
February 20, 2021 — 9.54pm

Penrith have revealed how they were denied - twice - by the NRL to allow Brent Naden play in a trial on Saturday night to help with his recovery and mental well-being after a tough 2020 and subsequent drugs ban.

Naden joined a few of his Panthers teammates in the stands at St Marys to watch a handful of first-graders, including Matt Burton, Spencer Leniu and Charlie Staines, play in a reserve-grade game against Mounties, the feeder club for the Bulldogs.

736d19c733b7b2c04f7de4cd67413b7a87042c24

Penrith were denied twice by the NRL to have Brent Naden play in Saturday night’s trial.CREDIT:NRL PHOTOS

Canterbury coach Trent Barrett was also at the game, but kept his distance from halves target Burton.

Naden was forced to miss one month of pre-season training for a drug ban, having tested positive to cocaine after October’s grand final, and wanted to make up some much-needed time on the field. Naden is also set to miss the first month of the season after Penrith coach Ivan Cleary chose to stand his player down for not upholding the team’s standards with his cocaine use.

Advertisement