What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

What is this dumb shit?

If you're gonna throw bait, at least have the balls to back it up.

Sweeping statements are bullshit and you know it.

and what is this dumb shit ?
I an expressed an opinion and last time i looked opinions are the life blood of discussion forums ,
plus many have backed up my sentiments exactly also dopey.
So untwist your panties and take a pill or something

OK ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
and what is this dumb shit ?
I an expressed an opinion and last time i looked opinions are the life blood of discussion forums ,
plus many have backed up my sentiments exactly also dopey.
So untwist your panties and take a pill or something

OK ?
You're the one bitching that people are making excuses and this bravado bullshit of everyone must attend and there's no reason not to.

Surely we're past that childish bullshit on a discussion forum, and we can discuss genuine reasons, together with genuine steps to mitigate such reasons?

You're the one bitching that people are making excuses and this bravado bullshit of everyone must attend and there's no reason not to.

Surely we're past that childish bullshit on a discussion forum, and we can discuss genuine reasons, together with genuine steps to mitigate such reasons?
the only one bitching here is you

I will express my opinion on the subject how i choose to, Sydneysiders have a long history of being appalling attenders of RL and a lot of the time the reasons posted on here for it are , well.. laughable
again , thats my opinion.
Its a discussion forum toots, you don't like opinions the door is over there

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lets set the bar from the last full crowd year (2019):

Sydney stadiums avg 12,092
Overall avg 15,030

top 3 clubs
Broncos
Knights
Eels

Bottom 3 clubs
Dragons
Titans
Sharks

Big drop offs from 2018 were the Dragons, be interesting to see if the changes they have made bring the fans back. Big gainers where eels and looks like (based on this years membership sales to date) that improvement will continue.

Source: Rugby League Tables / Attendances 2019 (afltables.com)

I guess until we know if we will have full crowds again this year we might not be able to compare and contrast for 21, again.

Timmah

Staff member
the only one bitching here is you

I will express my opinion on the subject how i choose to, Sydneysiders have a long history of being appalling attenders of RL and a lot of the time the reasons posted on here for it are , well.. laughable
again , thats my opinion.
Its a discussion forum toots, you don't like opinions the door is over there
So your opinion is you're a childish dickhead who has no actual interest in discussing how clubs and the game's administration could potentially improve the game - on or off the field - in order to attract more attendees.

Gotcha

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Maybe it's because Storm won the comp, but I'm absolutely hanging for a live game.
So much as so I've decided to not go away this Easter so I can watch us belt Broncos at AAMI park lol
Did they really win?

So your opinion is you're a childish dickhead who has no actual interest in discussing how clubs and the game's administration could potentially improve the game - on or off the field - in order to attract more attendees.

Gotcha

ive seen the laughable excuses , many of them backed up by our chief poor crowd apologist ..
you ,
the only thing required is a better attitude to attending RL from sydneysiders in general
then clowns like you won't have to make exuses up

gotcha

Timmah

Staff member
ive seen the laughable excuses , many of them backed up by our chief poor crowd apologist ..
you ,
the only thing required is a better attitude to attending RL from sydneysiders in general

gotcha
I don't live in Sydney you dope.

Rooster8

Juniors
you ,

gotcha
Get outta here ya western scum

crowds last night

Australian Sports Crowds | Austadiums

Brisb V Cowboys in Brisb 9932
Dragons V Souths in Mudgee 6841
Titans V Warriors in Lismore 5000
Melb V Newc in Albury 4000
Raiders V Roosters in Queanbeyan 1500 ( sold out tho .. why restricted to 1500 ????? )
would have got 6 to 7000 otherwise

no crowd from kogarah for Sharks V Dogs
looked like 50 lol

No crowd for Panthers V Parra

Broncos v Parra round 1 looks to have sold about 26k plus and is on track for about 33k. Pending results we are in for a pretty bad crowd year as people will still be apprehensive on heading out and/or may not be bothered anymore - IMO.
I might go watch the Donkeys get flogged at Lang Park. I encourage all fellow Broncos haters to head to Lang Park and enjoy the shitshow.

Latest posts