What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The Rosco

Bench
" I helped turn Parra into a finals team. My work is done here. I can now focus on a new challenge. I want to help the dogs on their climb back to being a league power club. Besides, white is my 2nd favourite colour, behind blue. It's a natural fit. And besides all that, one of the really main reasons I'm demanding Parramatta release me isn't the mind-boggling $$$ offer from the dogs . . . the really truly reason is that Canterbury sounds a bit like Cathedral, and my religion is a vital part of my internalisation moving forward and being true to my inner self. The money isn't important. Also, can youse tell me if Packer is playing whenever we play youse ?"

" I helped turn Parra into a finals team. My work is done here. I can now focus on a new challenge. I want to help the dogs on their climb back to being a league power club. Besides, white is my 2nd favourite colour, behind blue. It's a natural fit. And besides all that, one of the really main reasons I'm demanding Parramatta release me isn't the mind-boggling $$$ offer from the dogs . . . the really truly reason is that Canterbury sounds a bit like Cathedral, and my religion is a vital part of my internalisation moving forward and being true to my inner self. The money isn't important. Also, can youse tell me if Packer is playing whenever we play youse ?"
I thought I was f**king mad....!

gordsy

Juniors
Wait for the results Ffs.

Could be a contamination not an deliberate ingestion.

Sydney is full of the shite, it’s all over notes etc.

He was picking up his kids. If he was snorting, lucky he was detected.

Contamination, hahahahaha.
So out of out the millions of sydney siders who handle money and drive every day Sammy just happened to get the $50s with a stack more coke residue on them and put them in his mouth.

Don't stop believing TSP.
Lol

I believe in Brooksy.

I believe we will come 7th or 8th provided most of our squad isnt injured, suspended or in gaol.

I believe that Harto will deliver unto us, 2 Marquee by 1 dec this year and Packer will re-sign for beer money because, deep down, he cares.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Interesting year for Matterson. His 2020 was quiet a bit down on his 2019 with us. He wasn’t bad by any means, but he was just average/slightly above average. With us he was close to the best back rower in the game for the year, and was rewarded with being 18th man in Origin for 2 games. Last year he didn’t even make the 47 man squad or whatever it was

At Parra he is used as a battering ram, with us he had a lot of freedom and was passing a lot more

Unlike others I don’t really dislike the guy, yeah he was a little bitch over how he left but he put in every minute he was on the field in our jersey, which is more then I can say for the so called ‘big 3’

He’s on pretty decent money at Parra, not sure they’ll be happy to give him that again if they get another 2020 season.

Oh f**k off lol

The tests they do at kerbside are not conclusive, that’s why they send them away!

He lives in the eastern suburbs, they are almost all on the white shite out there. I’d bet you’d find traces in every pub from Drummoyne to Bondi.

Most illicit drugs can be absorbed through the skin. It doesn’t necessarily mean Sammy was flying jet fighters with pink hobbits the night before.

Sad to see you go all law and snitch on us. Hurt your reputation around the forum.

It took a jury less than hour to find Brent Stewart not guilty of full-on sexual assault. Reynolds was cleared and the cops wore a $100k fine for “stitching up”old Canberra mate. “Resisting arrest” meant blinking while you were being pepper sprayed and beaten up with a truncheon for lying under a tree.

Last edited:
Interesting year for Matterson. His 2020 was quiet a bit down on his 2019 with us. He wasn’t bad by any means, but he was just average/slightly above average. With us he was close to the best back rower in the game for the year, and was rewarded with being 18th man in Origin for 2 games. Last year he didn’t even make the 47 man squad or whatever it was

At Parra he is used as a battering ram, with us he had a lot of freedom and was passing a lot more

Unlike others I don’t really dislike the guy, yeah he was a little bitch over how he left but he put in every minute he was on the field in our jersey, which is more then I can say for the so called ‘big 3’

He’s on pretty decent money at Parra, not sure they’ll be happy to give him that again if they get another 2020 season.

Yeah I think a few others jumped the shark over there.

Moses didn’t exactly handle the clutch moments.

I think he’s close to finished at the eels.

stryker

First Grade
The tests they do at kerbside are not conclusive, that’s why they send them away!

He lives in the eastern suburbs, they are almost all on the white shite out there. I’d bet you’d find traces in every pub from Drummoyne to Bondi.

Most illicit drugs can be absorbed through the skin. It doesn’t necessarily mean Sammy was flying jet fighters with pink hobbits the night before.

Sad to see you go all law and snitch on us. Hurt your reputation around the forum.

It took a jury less than hour to find Brent Stewart not guilty of full-on sexual assault. Reynolds was cleared and the cops wore a $100k fine for “stitching up”old Canberra mate. “Resisting arrest” meant blinking while you were being pepper sprayed and beaten up with a truncheon for lying under a tree.
I’m not law and snitch mate. I hate the filth more than most. That said, I have more than 1 reason for hating drugs and druggo’s even more. I live near areas where unbelievably abhorrent shit is done when people are high. No mercy.

I’m not law and snitch mate. I hate the filth more than most. That said, I have more than 1 reason for hating drugs and druggo’s even more. I live near areas where unbelievably abhorrent shit is done when people are high. No mercy.

I see.

Accordingly, I retract any comments you may have found offensive and unreservedly apologise.

I’m stuck at work waiting for the boss to email me. Ffs you bosses are slow sometimes. Everything’s f**king urgent when it suits you lot. At 9pm Aussie summertime I’ll be on my way. I should go on strike but no one would notice!

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
I see.

Accordingly, I retract any comments you may have found offensive and unreservedly apologise.

I’m stuck at work waiting for the boss to email me. Ffs you bosses are slow sometimes. Everything’s f**king urgent when it suits you lot. At 9pm Aussie summertime I’ll be on my way. I don’t have all night! I’ve got comments to post on lu.
I don’t get offended.