What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Lachlan Tim won the award for the best prop in NSW reggies in 2019. He's a good workhorse I don't know about his impact but he can certainly get through a mountain of work and he'd probably jump at the chance to ditch the Dragons for a team better team he has a better chance of cracking. I'm just saying it would make sense.

Panther2021

Juniors
This is just weird... Has this Panther2021 literally joined to troll Franklin?
Not at all I've been following this site for 5 yrs or so and decided to join. I can have an opinion like Franklin and you and all others do. I find his mail hit & miss. Blade thou I don't.

Black Magik

Juniors
Have you a link to prove Blade hasn't said it yet or do I need to go thru 168 pages #noneedfornamecalling #hurtmyfeelings
If you are so regular you would know Blade won't announce names of new players or promotions if it isn't a done deal. Don't bother with your search.

I know of at least 2 players getting promoted. Nothing is official yet and I am reluctant to say who until they have been told