What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Please provide a link Franklin to show he is def in the19?

We only named 19 and hopgood is one of them if that is who you are talking about.

You have definitely gone in head first and made a splash but Franklin is good contributor here and he has been getting some info for years, you are just off the mark on this one. Full credit for effort though you have definitely made yourself known lol.

Panther2021

Juniors
Anyway on another note and this is not copying anyone like others,a prop we are in discussions with is David FIFITA (Andrews brother not GC Titan). He's on way from UK as we speak

Blade23

Juniors
Not at all I've been following this site for 5 yrs or so and decided to join. I can have an opinion like Franklin and you and all others do. I find his mail hit & miss. Blade thou I don't.

I probably have posted one or two things that haven't transpired. Things change behind the scenes and I admit I don't know everything that goes on at the club.
I am blessed to have a few good friends there.
I don't mind if other posters expand or comment what I have posted. I don't know everything at the club.There a few on here with good opinions on the juniors and the club. Franklin is one of them.
He gets mail too for which he shares, like I do. Sometimes things change.
Thats why I post here. Like a few on here to share the, hopefully, good intel us fans don't always here from the club or the journos.
There a lot of mistruths from the media, and I try, along with a few others (Franklin) to set the record straight or at least fill in the blanks.
I don't have a problem with him. He is a good poster.

franklin2323

Immortal
I probably have posted one or two things that haven't transpired. Things change behind the scenes and I admit I don't know everything that goes on at the club.
I don't mind if other posters expand or comment what I have posted. I don't know everything at the club.There a few on here with good opinions on the juniors and the club. Franklin is one of them.
Thats why I post here. Like a few on here to share the, hopefully, good intel us fans don't always here from the club or the journos.
There a lot of mistruths from the media, and I try, along with a few others (Franklin) to set the record straight or at least fill in the blanks.

That is similar to how it is for me.

I can mention it now because I no longer play in the side but around 6 years ago. Don Feltis son played in the side the stuff he said was never to be passed on because it could of issues for others near the club.

There is a team that plays in the mixed comp that is wives and sisters of players. They often mention stuff they heard through managers or from others...That is free game to be shared because is just rumours

Those are good for mistruths ie Crichton not being offered a deal by anyone else. It hurts no one saying it.

WestyLife

First Grade

The big one there is the media. Constantly spinning any story that'll sell a paper. "I have a source" lol.

maple_69

Bench
I feel like the point of this thread is to share and piece together any tidbits, scraps of info or theories we get to understand what’s going on with the club. Some people stay close to what the guys are posting on Insta, some have very little insight (eg me) and some have pretty solid info. Any connections with the club are helpful and appreciated.

The yak

Juniors
I feel like the point of this thread is to share and piece together any tidbits, scraps of info or theories we get to understand what’s going on with the club. Some people stay close to what the guys are posting on Insta, some have very little insight (eg me) and some have pretty solid info. Any connections with the club are helpful and appreciated.

That is why I come here. It is good having someone in the know to separate all the of crap the media spin.

Last edited: