What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Jane Murray

Bench
If a player like Matt Lodge currently has an NRL contract, anything James has done in his life wouldn’t even come close to that - I have no doubt he will get another contract and bring great value to whatever team does pick him up.
That sub human should have been incarcerated for his crimes. I am shocked he wasn't to be honest.

panthersam

Juniors
That sub human should have been incarcerated for his crimes. I am shocked he wasn't to be honest.

I agree with you, my point was more that if the biggest club in the sport was willing to give him another go I’m sure there would be a club willing to give Chicko another run around.

I hope to see him back in the game in some capacity, seems like a decent human being to me so good luck to him!

Jane Murray

Bench
I agree with you, my point was more that if the biggest club in the sport was willing to give him another go I’m sure there would be a club willing to give Chicko another run around.

I hope to see him back in the game in some capacity, seems like a decent human being to me so good luck to him!
Maybe, he is a bad head line in the making.

Jane Murray

Bench
haha sorry I think we’ve had some confusion, I was referring to Chicko in all my posts bar the one where I mentioned Lodge.

I think Segeyaro could be the good redemption story. Matt Lodge can f**k right off as far as I’m concerned, what he did was vile.
Yeah we did. All good.

Whino

Bench
Blore is injured again. He was in the running to start the year in the 2nd row but broke his wrist.

Kilkenny

Coach
Blore is injured again. He was in the running to start the year in the 2nd row but broke his wrist.

He hasn’t had a lot of luck on the injury front. Knee reconstruction and now a wrist injury which rules him out for the first few rounds of this season. Doesn’t turn 21 until August so still young, plenty of time on his side.

Jane Murray

Bench
Parramatta has torn up Michael Jennings’ $8000 a week salary while he is banned for alleged drug cheating.

Jennings was suspended by the NRL last October for returning a positive sample for banned substances Ligandrol and Ibutamoren and three of their metabolites.

The former Australian international currently works for a building company while he awaits a verdict.

According to Phil Rotherfield from The Daily Telegraph, the Eels will continue to provide welfare support but have suspended the 32-year-old’s contract which expires at the end of the year.

Jennings has played 298 games and scored 154 tries in the NRL since his debut for Penrith in 2007.

He crossed to the Roosters in 2013 and then to the Eels in 2016, where he has made 105 appearances.

Last edited: