What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Pre-Season Trials - Feb 27-28

Exsilium

First Grade
Just started on the beers on my footy marathon. Watched Suaali and Walker in RG, then Raiders/Roosters, on Storm/Knights atm with the Charity Shield to come before the Broncos/Cowboys to finish.

Stay tuned for random drunken dribbling. Out of the blocks, probably mentioned att but I didn't see it, it struck me (sober) that last year's GF was Penrith Smug v Melbourne Grub.

I still haven’t watched the replay.

We lost, I know that much!

Vee

First Grade
So close to the season start. I’m so happy to have NRL back.

No more going to family functions, work commitments or having to talk about anything else that happened on my weekend except for football.
It's only trials but the footy's back. Thank God for that!

BadnMean

Juniors
How much hurtin on a scale of one to ten Texas?

The only real hurtin was Horsbrugh- who got himself reported in both reggies AND firsts, vomited on the pitch, dropped a ball in firsts & looks like he has a beer gut. Rough start lad, on top of your drink driving charge & a club stacked with other in form , quality middles.

Exsilium

First Grade
The only real hurtin was Horsbrugh- who got himself reported in both reggies AND firsts, vomited on the pitch, dropped a ball in firsts & looks like he has a beer gut. Rough start lad, on top of your drink driving charge & a club stacked with other in form , quality middles.

I saw the back end of the game and it left me with more questions than answers.

I think CH will come good. Sticky, for all the shit he cops, prepares sides well.

t-ba

Post Whore
The Bears looked better sadly.

Don't worry Dragons fans, the season isn't played on the Corso so we probably got some troubles!

Wizardman

First Grade
I know you should not read too much into trial form.....but f**k the Dragons are well and truly off the pace.