What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Sour Grapes re: Suaali

bluefox68

Staff member
So how is it that the Roosters get to sign the kid who is reportedly better than a young GI...?!?

Again, apparently Souths baulked at his request for a $1m per season deal...

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
I’m not sure what you’re asking Fox but the answer is Politis. It doesn’t really matter what the question that comes before it.

How can the roosters afford him...?
Where is the money coming from outside of the cap...?
Why is it always the roosters considering they have no junior systems ...?

R-15-3

Juniors
And the NRL have been tuff on the 18+ rule but because he plays for the roosters watch them let him play early

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m just having a vent...!

It is just so frustrating when there appears to be two sets of rules in play.

How can the NRL be taken seriously?

At least in the NFL, you see no-hoper teams like the Browns and the Dolphins improving through the draft and astute trades, because the system is fair...

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Let’s not forget Fittler had him Im The blues emerging camp.

Any ones is the coach other than rooster Fittler do you think he is in it? Nup it’s all part of the politis effect.

Quigs

Immortal
It might just be another 'geographical' NRL decision. You know, just like letting the Rorters Girls team play in the NRL Womens four team round robin instead of allowing the more organised and fancied clubs of the Sharks and Souffs.

jc155776

Coach
And the claims he is managed by his dad and not Isaac Moses hahahahahahaha sure. His dad negotiated all these deals and Isaac Moses had nothing to do with it... yeah right.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I watched the highlights yesterday. Bit weird, I was sort of shaking my head after watching and it a a tad dumbfounded.. All the hit ups and actions were average to say the least, so whats all the hooplah about?

Quicksilver

Bench
I love how the NRL bans under 18s but then considers letting one play.

imagine all the shit we don’t see.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I watched the highlights yesterday. Bit weird, I was sort of shaking my head after watching and it a a tad dumbfounded.. All the hit ups and actions were average to say the least, so whats all the hooplah about?

The NRL and media love a hooplah and flavour of the month.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Imagine he gets hammered and does an acl. Then we will have everyone angry a kid got injured.
Can. Worms. All that.

ghoti

Bench
Yep the NRL media is obsessed with new names to throw through the mincer of a news cycle...they exhaust anything worth talking about in a week so have to go in hard for shit like this. I couldn't give a rat's about the guy, wasn't yesterday his first ever NSW Cup game???? His highest level has been Jersey Flegg. I'm sure he's talented but plenty of talent has done more with less

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just waiting for when the NRL as it's roosters give him the go ahead.
Then when he gets hit from on EOF these guys first 3 I could think of.

Talakai - remember the day he broke Jai Arrow.
Josh Papali.
Nelson SA.

Omg it will make the highlight reel

sharkman73

Juniors
So how is it that the Roosters get to sign the kid who is reportedly better than a young GI...?!?

Again, apparently Souths baulked at his request for a $1m per season deal...

He wanted $1m from Souths for year 5 of his deal, not from the get go.

The bloke seems like an egomaniac or is getting terrible advise.

Fancy asking for that kind of dosh when you haven't even played against men.

Tiger Shark

Bench
He wanted $1m from Souths for year 5 of his deal, not from the get go.

The bloke seems like an egomaniac or is getting terrible advise.

Fancy asking for that kind of dosh when you haven't even played against men.

The ironic thing is if he turns out to be a gun then he's prob worth $1m on year 5 of his deal but should have just backed himself and not demanded it.

sharkman73

Juniors
The ironic thing is if he turns out to be a gun then he's prob worth $1m on year 5 of his deal but should have just backed himself and not demanded it.

Exactly.

If you really think you're going to be great, sign for a shorter term then renegotiate. Seems like he wants it both ways.

grozzy

Juniors
Would it be worth making the requirement completion of year 12?
That way they can concentrate on their education and start NRL at the beginning of the season.

Latest posts