What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

martielang

Bench
Damn, what a few pages.

It really depends on your opinion of both Sorensen & Eisenhuth. I like both tbh so I'm comfortable if we can get a D Fifita or the like. In saying that, also get peoples concerns. Losing Mansour takes away from our go forward also.

betcats

Referee
I will admit I went a bit overboard with Kilkenny. I just dont like constant pessimism, to be that negative about us all off-season is not logical.

chrisD

Coach
The pack is good enough to win it. The reason it's grating is it was supposed to be a simple Leniu in, who proved his first grade readiness and worth last season and I don't think a downgrade when we aren't in need of an experienced steadying hand, for Tamou. But then we let a signed Tetevano go and have to make up a top 17 spot from scratch. It's a downgrade from where we thought we were and a self inflicted one.

I was really disappointed with Eisenhuth's (lack of) enthusiasm and effort in the trial, he didn't look like a bloke on the fringe of the game who has been handed a golden opportunity to cement a top 17 spot in a title contending team. But maybe he had a niggle or something, you can never know.

But it is a chance for someone to rise to the occasion.

Michael Matral

Juniors
The pack is good enough to win it. The reason it's grating is it was supposed to be a simple Leniu in, who proved his first grade readiness and worth last season and I don't think a downgrade when we aren't in need of an experienced steadying hand, for Tamou. But then we let a signed Tetevano go and have to make up a top 17 spot from scratch. It's a downgrade from where we thought we were and a self inflicted one.

I was really disappointed with Eisenhuth's (lack of) enthusiasm and effort in the trial, he didn't look like a bloke on the fringe of the game who has been handed a golden opportunity to cement a top 17 spot in a title contending team. But maybe he had a niggle or something, you can never know.

But it is a chance for someone to rise to the occasion.
Compared to Hopgood who played every hit up like his life depended on it. That's the effort we are looking for ..

Beep beep beep beep beep

Smuglite Alert

“ How good is Laurie?” FMD, he’s the second coming of bloody Clive Churchill’

How did you let him go?’ Wtf smuglet buddies?!

We now return you to regular smug broadcasting.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Beep beep beep beep beep

Smuglite Alert

“ How good is Laurie?” FMD, he’s the second coming of bloody Clive Churchill’

How did you let him go?’ Wtf smuglet buddies?!

We now return you to regular smug broadcasting.

ummm... hate to break it to you, whilst I’m massive Dane Laurie fan, he was 3rd maybe 4th in line for the FB spot at Penrith.

He’s a standout at the Tigers, but certainly not at our club.

Latest posts