What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

Girds89

Bench
I hope Eisenhuth does well. Personally I'd run with hopgood. He seemed to have a huge motor and great lateral speed which we will need around the ruck. Game will be a lot quicker this year and would suit someone more mobile playing in the middle.

Panfa

Juniors
1.Edwards 2.Staines 3.Chrichton 4.Burton 5.T'oo 6.Luai 7.Cleary 13.Yeo 12.kikau 11.Capewell 10.Fisher Harris 9.Koroisau 8.Leniu 14.Leota 15.Eisenhuth 16.Martin 17.May 18.Momirovski that's the way I would go but I'm sure Ivan will play momirovski over Burton at centre.

Kilkenny

Coach
1.Edwards 2.Staines 3.Chrichton 4.Burton 5.T'oo 6.Luai 7.Cleary 13.Yeo 12.kikau 11.Capewell 10.Fisher Harris 9.Koroisau 8.Leniu 14.Leota 15.Eisenhuth 16.Martin 17.May 18.Momirovski that's the way I would go but I'm sure Ivan will play momirovski over Burton at centre.

Panda what do you think your doing trying to inject talk about footy or team selection?

All the real discussions are in the rumoured and confirmed signings thread, get over there.

The_Frog

First Grade
Also Leota starting, I thought that had been made fairly clear.

Black Magik

Juniors

I like it.

Cowboys looked ok in the trial last weekend. A lot of moving bodies when attacking the line. Dangerous team when fully fit.

The yak

Juniors
Cows started the Match with Drinkwater at FB and Holmes on the wing. Holmes played FB in the 2nd half.
Payten claims he doesn't know who will play FB come round 1. I say he is foxing.
HTF played centre and was a turnstile. I doubt he starts r1 at centre. Marsters and O'Neill would be ahead of him.

franklin2323

Immortal
Cows started the Match with Drinkwater at FB and Holmes on the wing. Holmes played FB in the 2nd half.
Payten claims he doesn't know who will play FB come round 1. I say he is foxing.
HTF played centre and was a turnstile. I doubt he starts r1 at centre. Marsters and O'Neill would be ahead of him.

Those 2 aren't much better in defence. I expect they will improve but need a roster change to be really good

Kilkenny

Coach
Have to think the 1-17 that stared the Eels trial will be the side that takes the field against the Cowboys unless of course someone picks up an injury at training. The extended bench should be interesting.

Latest posts