What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs NRL Fantasy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I may start with Teddy but then start with Holmes or Isaako to make 100k then upgrade to Pap after that.... would probs mean I can get Welch in. These first 4 rounds you think he would see 55-60mins, he could be putting up scores between 50-55 which is 10-15 points above his price.

You are much more quieter than last year mate. What are a few things that stand out to you currently?

Yeah I like the look of Welch more than I like the look of Lodge. There was rumours going around that Finucane was going to be benched for the opener as well.

Its hard because you don't want to speculate too much.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Only 3 spots left. Cmon Souths supporters... if you wanna join just ask @callmack1 and he will give you his code. We don’t wanna have to have celeb teams so let’s fill it.

also please join my league in post above! Still 2 spots left in my league

Rabbits20

Immortal
@hunters @Souths Till I Die do any of you guys own Tino? If so sell me....

He is priced at 43 so how will he avg 52-53 to make him worthwhile rather than having an avg of 49 which makes him not worthwhile....

I think he would need 65mins to get a low 50’s avg and I’m not sure gets that in that Titans pack.... Proctor and Fifita play 80mins, MoFo big mins and Peachey solid mins off the bench......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
@Souths Till I Die i am tempted by Milf and he’s 117k cheaper than Brooks, am I mad?

Apparently Milf will be lead Broncos half....
@hunters @Souths Till I Die do any of you guys own Tino? If so sell me....

He is priced at 43 so how will he avg 52-53 to make him worthwhile rather than having an avg of 49 which makes him not worthwhile....

I think he would need 65mins to get a low 50’s avg and I’m not sure gets that in that Titans pack.... Proctor and Fifita play 80mins, MoFo big mins and Peachey solid mins off the bench......

I have no interest in Milford. He is more of a wait and see kind of thing for me. The Broncos aren't exactly going to set the world on fire and are going through a rebuild. I think Croft will keep taking points away from him.

The only thing that's swaying me towards Tino is his ownership. When a large percentage of people have one player score huge and you don't have him it affects your overall ranking quite severely.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
H

Do you reckon Host will get 60mins? Keep in mind Knight is back soon,

Also L. Croker or Gosie?

Is Leniu an avoid on the bench like Alvaro too?

All souths second rowers get big minutes. Its always been the way out bench rotates. Look at all our starting second rowers. They always play big minutes. Hosty gets a 40 average in my opinion.

Im running Croker over Gosie. I like Gosie as an NRL player but he's a trash fantasy prospect.

Why go leniu when there's Stefano from the tigers who will probably generate the same amount of cash. Im trying to avoid spending too much cash on my 18-21.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This is my team which im not changing. Ill change the team if there's late changes but I like this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210310-173601_NRL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210310-173601_NRL Fantasy.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts