What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith Watch

isaiah

Bench
titans flicked Nathan peats while broncos let Isaac Luke go. Both waiting for THE decision.

Knight76

Juniors
Oh for f**k sake really. Can a mod delete this thread please?

Last thing anybody needs is another topic about cameron smith.

DeeJ

Bench
Last I heard Isaac Luke was still on some kind of part time contract with the Broncos.

Diesel

Referee
This thread is like...

Kent Brockman : Now, this technology is new to me, but I'm pretty sure that's Cameron Smith in the oven, rotating slowly. Kent Brockman : His body temperature has risen to over 400 degrees - he's literally stewing in his own juices
607704E9-D8AA-4C96-9D63-BDCB678513C3.jpeg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Smith has rejected all orders to star in the contrabulous fabtraption of professor horatio hufnagel.

Will the gamble pay off?

Danish

Referee
I hear the NRL is going to make every game of each round a cam smith testimonial til his decision is made so that poor old Mrs Smith is kept in the lifestyle she is accustomed to (no word on if any will go to the vonny side piece dinners)