What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
But let’s get back to the rumors gentlemen , surely someone of note is about to sign with the Dragons ?

LINESPEED

Juniors
But let’s get back to the rumors gentlemen , surely someone of note is about to sign with the Dragons ?

Bit short of rumours @ $51
- Millennial Journeymen Only

Maybe

& Sorry
but
Gen Z play for titles only

...Dragon kids the exception - they’ll play for the badge

Last edited:
The bookies hate you, I don’t know what’s going on.

sowies back I think. Good thing.

He hated on McVirus for ages and then got himself a job out of it

A rat with a gold tooth!

What a great opening draw for you guys! Ours is pretty shit for the first 6! Any truth to the rumour that Faamausili will be starting in the front row? Surely Kerr isn’t at 2RF again and will be starting at FRF instead. How long before Bird goes to lock?

BLM01

First Grade
What a great opening draw for you guys! Ours is pretty shit for the first 6! Any truth to the rumour that Faamausili will be starting in the front row? Surely Kerr isn’t at 2RF again and will be starting at FRF instead. How long before Bird goes to lock?

I’d rather tough teams to start.. before they click into gear and Dragons in years gone past drop down a gear
eg. Melb without Smith. Finucane & Grant
Kerr will be fine if he plays but wider in attack and tighter in defence

Wittenberg

Juniors
You are right DT in that Kerr needs to be prop, but in general I am disillusioned with Kerr. He simply does not get involved enough, and for a reasonably fast big man, he is awfully slow in defence. He has been seen as our great hope over the last two years but he is no saviour on his form shown so far. Luc and Host were more consistent. Maybe I’m a bit harsh on him but I am totally underwhelmed with him. There were times where Kerr, Alvaro and Lawrie were in the defensive line alongside each other and the ease with which they were bypassed was embarrassing. Ponderous, slow and hanging back. Oh well onwards and upwards I guess ( !!!! ? )

Dragon David

First Grade
You are right DT in that Kerr needs to be prop, but in general I am disillusioned with Kerr. He simply does not get involved enough, and for a reasonably fast big man, he is awfully slow in defence. He has been seen as our great hope over the last two years but he is no saviour on his form shown so far. Luc and Host were more consistent. Maybe I’m a bit harsh on him but I am totally underwhelmed with him. There were times where Kerr, Alvaro and Lawrie were in the defensive line alongside each other and the ease with which they were bypassed was embarrassing. Ponderous, slow and hanging back. Oh well onwards and upwards I guess ( !!!! ? )
Yes, I was hoping that Kerr would be the inspirational type to get the other guys to put in as well. As a junior, he came from the Brisbane Redcliffe Dolphins, then to the Melbourne Storm under twenties before joining us. For the Storm to say bye bye, they must have been able to see that he was a plodder.

Who is our forwards coach? Who is getting them to toughen up and to teach them more off loading techniques? Who has got them doing their defensive drills and doing them over and over again?

The Storm had Jason Ryles and The Roosters has Craig Fitzgibbon. These two are the ones that we have let go many years ago and now there is no way that they will want to return as one day Rylesy will coach the Storm and Fitzty will coach the Roosters is how I see it.

In the meantime, Messrs Griffin and Gentle get to it!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Yes, I was hoping that Kerr would be the inspirational type to get the other guys to put in as well. As a junior, he came from the Brisbane Redcliffe Dolphins, then to the Melbourne Storm under twenties before joining us. For the Storm to say bye bye, they must have been able to see that he was a plodder.

Who is our forwards coach? Who is getting them to toughen up and to teach them more off loading techniques? Who has got them doing their defensive drills and doing them over and over again?

The Storm had Jason Ryles and The Roosters has Craig Fitzgibbon. These two are the ones that we have let go many years ago and now there is no way that they will want to return as one day Rylesy will coach the Storm and Fitzty will coach the Roosters is how I see it.

In the meantime, Messrs Griffin and Gentle get to it!

And Doust has been a longterm common denominator & overseer of the ‘letting go’
.... and the appalling talent drain to greener pastures

... and he’s still there with his finger firmly in the pie.

We need the Board & WIN to depart

Last edited:

Maddragon99

Juniors
And Doust has been a longterm common denominator & overseer of the ‘letting go’
.... and the appalling talent drain to greener pastures

... and he’s still there with his finger firmly in the pie.

We need the Board & WIN to depart
No recruitment decisions until after the de Belin trial is over. I’m still visioning Angus Crichton in the Red V next year.

redv13

Bench
No recruitment decisions until after the de Belin trial is over. I’m still visioning Angus Crichton in the Red V next year.
Hate to ruin your dream there maddragon99 but Crichton won’t be leaving the chooks. He’s been telling the media that he’s happy at the chooks, lives in the eastern suburbs and really wants to stay. Not the words of a man about to walk out of the penthouse and into a cubby house down in Wollongong

Craig93

Juniors
Hate to ruin your dream there maddragon99 but Crichton won’t be leaving the chooks. He’s been telling the media that he’s happy at the chooks, lives in the eastern suburbs and really wants to stay. Not the words of a man about to walk out of the penthouse and into a cubby house down in Wollongong

Could just as easily be talk to get us to up our offer by 100k or so? Who knows. Can always dream but.

Latest posts