What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOVE THIS FORUM

BLM01

First Grade
In hospital at present after my cancer radiation treatment today (Brachytherapy)....being able to read all your comments and opinions on here really helps me get through it and takes my mind off the discomfort etc...so many thanks to all you men and women and my close friends on here for your words of wisdom and banter....just like in 2013 during some dark months you guys were a god send......
And just for a light hearted moment this evening, came out of my surgery op at 7.00 pm was feeling a bit sore, groggy and generally out of it in the recovery room but thought great cant wait to get back to my room and put the Storm v Rabbitohs on that will help.....turned on the tele went through about 5000 channels but no game....buzzed for the nurse to see what she thought was wrong to which she replied doesnt the footy start on Thursday today is only Monday......I really am a dickhead at times.......

Stay strong BSE and positive
Let watching footy and the Dragons also he good medicine
I am just worried that you went for reading comments on here to aide your recovery. Don’t think your doc will be too happy with that. :thinking::thumbsup::grin:

Dragon David

First Grade
Like everyone else has said BSE, all the best for a quick recovery and at least you can look forward to the games starting on Thursday rather than thinking you missed the Storm v Bunnies game. As you know of course, the main game is this Sunday and it should be a beauty. The Dragons won't be easy beats and will perform much better than the efforts shown in the trials.

Take it easy and remain positive.

merahputih

Juniors
In hospital at present after my cancer radiation treatment today (Brachytherapy)....being able to read all your comments and opinions on here really helps me get through it and takes my mind off the discomfort etc...so many thanks to all you men and women and my close friends on here for your words of wisdom and banter....just like in 2013 during some dark months you guys were a god send......
And just for a light hearted moment this evening, came out of my surgery op at 7.00 pm was feeling a bit sore, groggy and generally out of it in the recovery room but thought great cant wait to get back to my room and put the Storm v Rabbitohs on that will help.....turned on the tele went through about 5000 channels but no game....buzzed for the nurse to see what she thought was wrong to which she replied doesnt the footy start on Thursday today is only Monday......I really am a dickhead at times.......
Best Wishes for a full recovery, B.S.E.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Like everyone else has said BSE, all the best for a quick recovery and at least you can look forward to the games starting on Thursday rather than thinking you missed the Storm v Bunnies game. As you know of course, the main game is this Sunday and it should be a beauty. The Dragons won't be easy beats and will perform much better than the efforts shown in the trials.

Take it easy and remain positive.
Thanks mate enjoy your posts

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Thanks everyone for your kinds words on my post it gives me a huge lift

Drakon mentioned if only our forwards were as tough as me.....with them its all between their ears

Unfortunately for me its all between my legs.................cheers