What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Dragqueens 2021

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
We must trust Bomber.
I would hope Woods sets the example with first carry we have how he hits the defensive line is the example for the rest of the forward pack, you would think Bomber would be expecting Woods former NSW prop to set the way.
We have Bombers sign key signing Tolman, lead the storm to a premiership, and Bomber would expect he would come on and follow up on Woods.
For Bomber he would be hoping these 2 guys lay the platform, which allows Chad to weave his magic and Cronk says he is 8/10 most weeks.
He needs ball in his hands inside red zone

Chad “weaving his magic” is kicking it dead and down the fullbacks throat. Every time.

R-15-3

Bench
I’m looking forward to seeing Tolman go around I think he adds something we are lacking with his defence, not so worried about his non impact with his runs we have plenty of forwards that can have an impact but not many that can tidy up the defence.

Weaponhead

Coach
Morris rotates the three middles and uses the utility as needed. Interesting that the three bench middles are the smallest and none is known for much impact. This is where Hunt and Talakai will be missed. Tolman will lock up the defence. Magoo is interesting as he is the polar opposite lock than Toby. Not sure how that works unless Morris wants to change the tempo mid game.

Fifita on the extended bench means he is either injured or needs a rocket. Its a better bench with him on it.

Starting side is as predicted.

I doubt St George line up as named. Kerr playing edge is a target as he isn't mobile and has played middle.

Special K

Coach
I think Tolman on the bench is perfect hey, especially early season when nobody is fit. We suck in the middle. This guy will make 50 tackles from the 25th to the 60th minute when you can lose a game. If you could bring back a fit Matt Prior into this team you would. Tolman is just a soft Prior. I miss Prior. He was at the RSL last friday, I could have boofed him.

If I could put money on Billy being in the 17 I would. Williams can go. I think Billy starts as the middle link, Toby impact off the bench and Fifi comes in for Tracey. I get it.

Eventually the bench becomes

14. Hunt
15. Nikora
16. Fifita
8. Rudolph cause we like to name things dumb

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
I think Tolman on the bench is perfect hey, especially early season when nobody is fit. We suck in the middle. This guy will make 50 tackles from the 25th to the 60th minute when you can lose a game. If you could bring back a fit Matt Prior into this team you would. Tolman is just a soft Prior. I miss Prior. He was at the RSL last friday, I could have boofed him.

If I could put money on Billy being in the 17 I would. Williams can go. I think Billy starts as the middle link, Toby impact off the bench and Fifi comes in for Tracey. I get it.

Eventually the bench becomes

14. Hunt
15. Nikora
16. Fifita
8. Rudolph cause we like to name things dumb
Youre not seeing bombers man love for Tracey??
The first name he writes on the team sheet is the 14

Interesting that I now cannot find the report that said Fifita had a calf problem on NRL.com.
It was definitely there last night.

ghoti

Bench
Tracey and Magoo both on the bench, makes absolutely no sense either.

They're totally different players imo...dunno how Magoo has picked up the utility reputation, or ever played at hooker, he doesn't work there. He's an out an out ball playing lock. I don't mind Magoo on the bench if he kicks on this year, Rudolph playing hard and direct at 13 for 20 mins then some lateral stuff via Magoo when defences are tired...I don't mind it in theory.

Stake Removed

First Grade
They're totally different players imo...dunno how Magoo has picked up the utility reputation, or ever played at hooker, he doesn't work there. He's an out an out ball playing lock. I don't mind Magoo on the bench if he kicks on this year, Rudolph playing hard and direct at 13 for 20 mins then some lateral stuff via Magoo when defences are tired...I don't mind it in theory.
He has Magoo in the 17, as when he comes on plays on same side of field as Chad, it gives more options, where SJ could handle this himself, CT needs to have Billy who can create as well

Eion

First Grade
If feef is injured...or if there is some diabolical discipline issue then I’ll allow him not being in the squad.

If bomber has left him out for footy reasons, then fugg him off now and being back flanno.

Latest posts