What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY thread at Suncorp 12/3

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
EwPCOWkUcAEnfEe
We have a surprisingly good record against the Broncos given they've won six (or whatever) premierships to our zero (since they joined the NRL) while we've won three spoons to their one in the same period.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well first game for another season.

Round 1 everyone is looking to make a strong start, so in reality this is anyone's game, with the lopsided betting odds hardly a good gauge for mine.
I had twenty bucks on the Broncos at $3.45. great value.

I did take Parra in the tipping comp though. We're f**ked if we can't win this.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Next week becomes huge should we not get the bikkies tonight. Our nemesis awaits. Fangs protruding through a smug smile. I'll be there and I better not be dissaf'npointed.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Next week becomes huge should we not get the bikkies tonight. Our nemesis awaits. Fangs protruding through a smug smile. I'll be there and I better not be dissaf'npointed.

Great opportunity for our club to win the March premiership with back to back victories...