What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Sharks

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
FMD...fumble ball...15 missed tackles...no shape no structure no urgency....our spine has nothing to offer......I get the conditions are crap but Cronulla have turned up to play we havnt ...theres absolutely zero go forward and committment by most of our blokes

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Half time - Dragons

Possession - 44%
Completion rate - 76%
Nearly 200 less run metres
140 less pcm
8 less tackle breaks
Almost 40 less passes
82 more tackles made
8 more missed tackles
7 errors to 2

Cannot win any game with those numbers.
Nope but we are still within touch and there is 40 minutes to turn it around.

SAP58

Juniors
I liked the shot of the half time talk by Hook, all look engaged and a lot of nodding of heads. A lot different to last year. Looking for a big effort this half !

ALSGI

Bench
Massive improvement.
Forwards have been good, special mention Lawrie.
Nufties very lucky with each try, reckon we’re actually better.
We’re going to win this unless the scum have more of the same luck.

possm

Coach
We continue making dumb mistakes that always cost us points so frustrating.
Frustrating is definitely the word. What a sorry sight of players who are playing very poorly. I mean twice in one half, no one at dummy half. Dufty out of position at the back and making no line breaks. I could go on but won't because I am so angry.

Hope we have a better 2nd half. 15 missed takles in the first half and made no ground when the Sharks had 12 men for 10min.

Hunt did not feed any good ball to his outside backs.........

Gareth67

First Grade
What was it that dear old Queen Lizzie said to describe a just awful year ? ‘ Orrible Annus ? Well that my friends sums up our first half efforts in this our first match of the new season.

Coach to players at the halftime break - “ Pull your fingers out and tackle anything that moves - dive on all loose balls and no damn schoolboy mistakes ! “

Gareth67

First Grade
What was it that dear old Queen Lizzie said to describe a just awful year ? ‘ Orrible Annus ? Well that my friends sums up our first half efforts in this our first match of the new season.

Coach to players at the halftime break - “ Pull your fingers out and tackle anything that moves - dive on all loose balls and no damn schoolboy mistakes ! “

Latest posts