What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Fun Begins

PJ

First Grade
Not a Chad fan, but he was good tonight.

Felt sorry for Kennedy as he was good but that bomb was an issue.

Eion

First Grade
Not a Chad fan, but he was good tonight.

Felt sorry for Kennedy as he was good but that bomb was an issue.
Yeah, that cost him first or second. But still, a good game.

Nice to see wade fire up and Nikora playing into form too.

Card Shark

Immortal
Johnny Gibbs gave Moylan 3 I heard on the radio on the way home from the pub.

I thought he went well but was not our best 1/2.

PJ

First Grade
Johnny Gibbs has been on the p!so then.

Or should not be allowed to judge

No real standouts, thought Wade and Dugan went well. Kennedy a bit Nathan Gardner like that he can do decent things but always got a couple of brainfarts. Chad was steady. Toby ran the ball hard but if he's gonna fly out like prior did he's gotta stick and not miss.

2 points in shit weather, take it without getting excited.

bluefox68

Staff member
So we need to pray for pouring rain next Sunday night, if we’re gonna be any chance against the Raiders...

ghoti

Bench
First 20 mins of second half were pretty bad... especially the back three, but the weather was miserable so it's hard to really judge them for uncertainty and errors in the rain.

3 Townsend - got us through wet weather football
2 Graham/Nikora - moreso for being everything they weren't last season
1 Kennedy - some errors and couldnt fix up all the defensive f**k ups but huge improvement from last year

dishonorable mentions to Williams for being incredibly lazy in the line letting Dufty through, and some really average moments in attack. Do not know what he's supposed to be bringing off the bench. Talakai straight into his spot i'm sure

R-15-3

Bench
Katoa deserves a mention, top hit ups and meters helped out massively always getting quick play the balls and doesn’t look like spilling it on his hit ups.

Tolman is going to prove one of the top buys of the year, very safe hands and never gives away a penalty ( just skip that missed tackle part )

I thought Nikora looked strong in defence and did a bit more dirty work hit ups, not perfect but better than last year and the trial if he can keep improving may keep his spot.

Kennedy looks great in attack, still worried about defence tho.

Magoo is poo.

Latest posts