What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramien suspension

Stake Removed

First Grade
JT he is the one with wraps on him he played Flegg on weekend.

Bomber has not been afraid to give the young guys a go

ghoti

Bench
thought it was pretty bad tbh... loose swinging arm is always risky in that situation, and it had third man in with intent to hurt vibes. maybe it was 'unlucky' to catch him the head with him falling, but even at full speed Ramien had a chance to pull out and make a tackle or swing through and maim him.

i'm all for full body aggression and intimidation to the body as a whole, but swinging arms need to be taken out of the game. i reckon 3 weeks is fine. it's just a consistency thing and making sure other swinging arms to the head get similar penalties

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Hiroti for me too please. I’d love to see Talakai try bend Croker in half but we’ve got to be realistic. If we have a proper back to fill the spot then put Hiroti there. The other option is Nene and he’s shit. Ferris is still injured I believe

coolumsharkie

Referee
Hiroti for me too please. I’d love to see Talakai try bend Croker in half but we’ve got to be realistic. If we have a proper back to fill the spot then put Hiroti there. The other option is Nene and he’s shit. Ferris is still injured I believe

Ferris caught an injury on the weekend.

Maybe I need new specs, I thought the first point on contact was back & the arm slid up because it was so wet.

Gobsmacked at the 10 mins but 4 weeks?!?? I’m calling shenanigans

Ads

First Grade
No to talakai at centre. Liability in defense there. Young gun cb4 said was next in line fit?

Latest posts