What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Fun Begins

Weaponhead

Coach
3 - Toby - set the standard for the forwards by smashing the Dragons middles. Was physically dominant like Matt Prior from 2016. Fast becoming a leader.
2 - Chad - an assertive performance that hasn't been there for a couple of years. Good all-round game. Smart kicking, especially the outside on the boot grubber for the first try. Would have got 3 points but didn't kick well at all in the first 15 mins of the second half.
1 - Kennedy - the good was very good. Much more confident in taking the line on. Ran good lines and passed with skill. Can't let the ball bounce.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
3.... Chad (who’d have thought)... goalkicking was spot on too.

2.....Toby and Wadeo. Best involvement from Wade in 2 years.

1....Kennedy....usual couple of blunders (dropped ball and letting bomb bounce) but other than that was a silky game. In goal grubbers were spot on passing game again very good and positional play was much improved.

Others.... BB was very good again... Nikora improved. Fifi in for Magoo and Talakai for Jesse and we’re a genuine chance v the Mucus.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
3 - Toby. Absolutely belted everything that ran at him and lead the forward pack very well. Probably his best game in Sharks colours so far.

2 - Chad. Was much better than any game he played last season, I just wish his general kicks would find the turf more often. Dufty, Ramsey and Ravalawa quite often had the ball straight down their throats. Aside from that he was very good.

1 - Bubba. Much improved again on last season, looked very capable and chimed in with some nice passes. What loses him points for me though was when Clune scored after he let the ball bounce. Can’t ever do that especially on a wet night. Attack the kick every time ffs. Looked pretty good though, needs to do it every week.

On the other end, Williams was god awful and got found out up the middle. Should have seen Dufty coming through the ruck but didn’t even lay a hand on him. Piss poor for me. Needs to go.

Overall our discipline was much much better. Completed 16/16 sets before we made an error and Bomber will be stoked with that. Switching off in the second half was frustrating but it’s round 1 so there’s ample time to work on it

jc155776

Coach
Anyone see the Dally M’s?

Luke Lewis gave Williams 3, Mozya 2, Bird 1.
Geez the dally m’s are a bit of a laugh.

txta2

Bench
If Chad can maintain this form, all is forgiven. Good to see both halves creating.
Chad always starts the season on fire. Still I think everyone needs to watch the start of the 2nd half again because they were in trouble and Chad's kicks made it worse.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Chad always starts the season on fire. Still I think everyone needs to watch the start of the 2nd half again because they were in trouble and Chad's kicks made it worse.
I'm trying very hard to focus on the positives

ghoti

Bench
I thought it was tolman who missed dufty after magoulias over chased from marker?

it was a contribution from all three and bad communication between them. Tolman went with Magoulias who was overzealous, but Tolman was sluggish doing so. i think from the vid it was Williams' tackle to make if he wanted to, but he clearly didn't give a shit about it... must have been tired, but he seemed willing to call it someone else's error and thus someone else's problem.

(as noted up thread though, Dufty is lightning so hard to blame the miss as much as the effort)

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Kennedy easily.
2. Woodley.
1. Chadley

No way any points for Rudolf. He's a middle pig now and can't be missing 7 tackles a game like he did last night and all last year.

Latest posts