What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Sydney @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 2: Wests Tigers v Sydney

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 2
Wests Tigers v Sydney Roosters
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Sunday 21 March 2021

NSW Cup 1:40pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. James Roberts 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Asu Kepaoa 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Joe Ofahengaue 11. Luciano Leilua 12. Luke Garner 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Moses Mbye 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Stefano Utoikamanu 17. Tommy Talau 18. Russell Packer 19. Alex Seyfarth 20. Michael Chee-Kam 21. Jock Madden

SYDNEY-2021.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Lachlan Lam 7. Luke Keary 8. Lindsay Collins 9. Freddy Lussick 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Nat Butcher 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Drew Hutchison 15. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 16. Fletcher Baker 17. Daniel Suluka-fifita 18. Matt Ikuvalu 19. Nat Butcher 20. Sam Walker 21. Tukupa Hau Tapuha

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup - feeder clubs Wests (WST) and Norths (SYD) play as curtain raiser for this game, Sun 1:40pm at Campbelltown​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, at least the pressure of an undefeated season is gone, now we can relax:joy::joy::joy:

Will we serve up that crap again? Probably.

IF we can contain there backs we are a chance, but not easy, so them by 8
With LL MoM for us

Vic Mackey

Referee
As evidenced yesterday we dont have the strike or cohesion to match these top teams at the moment. I think it will be a similar scoreline, Easts likley by 3 tries or so.

Looking forward to seeing Doeuihi back, hopefully better ball control and a bit more fluency in attack.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Their forwards will be severely undermanned. If our forwards aim up again we should be able to restrict their meters which will make it difficult for them. We will just have to figure out a way to stop the ad lib breaks and trys.

Then we have to figure out how to score points which hopefully AD will help with

Vozzy

Juniors
If we play as dumb against the Roosters as we did the raiders we may end up an early entry into the 50point thread. Manu/B.Morris with Tedasco on the inside of them makes me so worried. I can see a minimum of 3-4 tries that side especially if BJ loses the plot.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
If we play as dumb against the Roosters as we did the raiders we may end up an early entry into the 50point thread. Manu/B.Morris with Tedasco on the inside of them makes me so worried. I can see a minimum of 3-4 tries that side especially if BJ loses the plot.

I know yesterday was disappointing but I don’t think this tigers team will leak 50 points like previous years

Am thinking a roosters close win but a much improved performance from yesterday.

The Rosco

Bench
It is wrong to take joy in others misery, but if the roosters keep putting lines through players because of injuries, concussion resting and suspensions . . . we will have a better chance.

I’m not that confident, the score may reflect a cricket score of 0/50 in the first session, as we have too many players that are virtually dog sh#t.eg Packer,Mbye,Garner,BJ,Brooks

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Classic Wests Tigers scenario - if Suaalii is named to make his debut will we do the usual and welcome him to first grade by letting him score a couple of easy tries? It's happened before. I think it's one of the Wests Tigers Commandments. "Thou shalt make a player on debut look like an immortal"

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Classic Wests Tigers scenario - if Suaalii is named to make his debut will we do the usual and welcome him to first grade by letting him score a couple of easy tries? It's happened before. I think it's one of the Wests Tigers Commandments. "Thou shalt make a player on debut look like an immortal"

Dylan Farrell rings a bell lol

BrotherJim05

Bench
It's going to be a bloodbath. Roosters are a f**king phenomenal team. Even if we had our shit together we will still get flogged.

I see this game as a spanking for the performance yesterday

WA Tiger

Bench
I'll be very surprised if Kapaoa isn't hooked before halftime...hope not but i fear he'll get shredded
Kepas a bit of a sook..Too high to catch too low to catch ..I’m thinking with a couple of sneaky tries to Talau on the wing , take Mbye out of the equation, our forwards getting used to and liking being bully boys , more order and surprise in the backline we should be hopeful..
From my thoughts and reading posts My predictions ..Ins: Brooks , 2 hookers , Talau (wing), BJ ...Forwards first player picked Joey O, and then the other big boys ...the rest, no idea

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
It's going to be a bloodbath. Roosters are a f**king phenomenal team. Even if we had our shit together we will still get flogged.

I see this game as a spanking for the performance yesterday
Hopefully the inclement weather forecast saves us from copping a flogging.I’m also expecting AD to make a huge difference.I so hope we push the rorters for the entire 80 mins.

Tigerm

First Grade
Good team, just think 3 forwards on the bench is needed?

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. James Roberts 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Asu Kepaoa 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Joe Ofahengaue 11. Luciano Leilua12. Luke Garner 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Moses Mbye 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Stefano Utoikamanu 17. Tommy Talau 18. Russell Packer 19. Alex Seyfarth 20. Michael Chee-Kam 21. Jock Madden

All the hype about Suaalii being given an exemption and he is not even listed?

Last edited:

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Either Mbye or Talau will drop off for a middle forward I’m guessing, sadly it will most likely be Talau although I wish it was mbye

Latest posts