What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Molo Dragons Bound 2022

elyod138

Bench
Interesting he went from 1st grade to park then back to first grade a few years later..

Let’s hope the old adage of front rowers getting better as they get older is true...

(You hear that, Trent!)
He was handed a lifeline by the Cowboys after an illegal shoulder charge he did killed someone. That's completely gone from his game now and he also lost a lot of weight. He's a different player to what he was at the Broncos.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Aren't he and his brother St George juniors. I seem to remember watching them play in the under 20s.
I don't think so, I do remember when he was young he tackled a bloke in Qld cup and the bloke died. That must have been pretty hard for him to overcome.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He was handed a lifeline by the Cowboys after an illegal shoulder charge he did killed someone. That's completely gone from his game now and he also lost a lot of weight. He's a different player to what he was at the Broncos.
Oh shit, was that him?

Drakon

Juniors
I don't think so, I do remember when he was young he tackled a bloke in Qld cup and the bloke died. That must have been pretty hard for him to overcome.

From Wikipedia:-
2015[edit]
On 20 June, while playing for the Broncos' feeder club, the Norths Devils against the Sunshine Coast Falcons in the Intrust Super Cup, Molo was involved in a tackle on opposition player James Ackerman, which resulted in the death of Ackerman on 22 June 2015.[9] He received an eight-week suspension for the tackle by the QRL judiciary. On 17 September, Molo played for the Cook Islands against Tonga for the World Cup qualifier.[10][11][12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Molo