What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Hawks2021-Front-Home_1600x.jpg

Hawks2021-Front-Alternate_1575b49b-1906-49d7-bfdb-45bd33be2acc_1600x.jpg

https://us.ev2sportswear.com/collections/usa-hawks

The Great Dane

First Grade
yes, but some of those designs were released, suggesting the ones we hadn’t seen were planned, but shelved due to COVID
It doesn't suggest anything of the sort.

Some are stolen, some are created by somebody and sold on the website. You'll notice that the ones that are original designs look like crappy Photoshop jobs.

I mean do you honestly believe the NRL was planning Halloween Simpsons and Bluey rounds?
MON-YOURNAME_NRLSimpsons003_hoodie_front.jpg

https://bazzada.com/?s=NRL+simpsons&post_type=product

MON-BlueyNRL_002_KID_hoodie_front.jpg

https://bazzada.com/?s=NRL+bluey&post_type=product

Saint Doc

Coach

The Great Dane

First Grade
I referring to the ANZAC designs that I quoted.
I understand that, but you are talking about a site with a history of presenting random custom designs.

I mean what's more likely; A. those ANZAC designs are fakes that were knocked up in Photoshop by old mate in his mum's basement along with the Simpsons, Bluey, and other weird designs. Or B. that they are prototype designs that the clubs intended to use but didn't because of issues with covid, that the people running the site then somehow got their hands on and started producing.

Obviously just on the face of it option A. is significantly more likely.

Saint Doc

Coach
I understand that, but you are talking about a site with a history of presenting random custom designs.

I mean what's more likely; A. those ANZAC designs are fakes that were knocked up in Photoshop by old mate in his mum's basement along with the Simpsons, Bluey, and other weird designs. Or B. that they are prototype designs that the clubs intended to use but didn't because of issues with covid, that the people running the site then somehow got their hands on and started producing.

Obviously just on the face of it option A. is significantly more likely.

Yeah, fair enough. My take was that the ANZAC jerseys that had been released were accurately reproduced, and that the designs for other clubs looked consistent with the styles of designs other clubs have had in the past. I can’t imagine there is a huge market for fake ANZAC jersey hoodies, where as Bluey and Simpsons I can understand. Anyway, I take your point, you’re probably right.

Brilliant.

If you follow "Chasing Roos" on socials, there's a helluva lot of international RL going on in countries you wouldn't expect. Brilliant to see. And gotta say, the jersey designs on the whole for international teams n comps are brilliant.

Eg In the USA ..

California Rugby League has a bunch of teams, inc LA Mongrel! below a California.. prototype jersey.. (apols if posted previous).

How good does this look - without sponsors..
EgZ8zJLVAAElgBq.jpg

hrundi99

First Grade
Brilliant.

If you follow "Chasing Roos" on socials, there's a helluva lot of international RL going on in countries you wouldn't expect. Brilliant to see. And gotta say, the jersey designs on the whole for international teams n comps are brilliant.

Eg In the USA ..

California Rugby League has a bunch of teams, inc LA Mongrel! below a California.. prototype jersey.. (apols if posted previous).

How good does this look - without sponsors..
EgZ8zJLVAAElgBq.jpg

Very NFL but it's a good start.

Latest posts