What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CENTENARY MEN'S JERSEY piece of sh!t

soupnazi

Juniors
I thought I was buying a decent jersey. Looking at dufty modelling the long sleeve version I was expecting an embroided St George emblem. Na lets just make it out of reused plastic bottles and print the emblem and have a fooken smuge where 100 and the emblem goes on the red hoops. This club seriously, just f**k off

Gareth67

First Grade
That’s how they were made back then Soupy , none of this fancy embroidery as we have nowadays , everything was made of plastic , even the numbers on the back .

By the sounds of it you have got yourself the genuine article , a ‘ real McCoy ‘ St.George jersey - now make sure those kiddies don’t go getting their hands on it , as it will be worth a packet one day - hear .

Last edited:

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors
I thought I was buying a decent jersey. Looking at dufty modelling the long sleeve version I was expecting an embroided St George emblem. Na lets just make it out of reused plastic bottles and print the emblem and have a fooken smuge where 100 and the emblem goes on the red hoops. This club seriously, just f**k off

Are you able to take a photo? I was going to get the short sleeved one, but they were out of stock when I was down in Sydney. I didn’t have a close enough look at the long sleeved and grabbed the polo and scarf, and they are great!

goldiesaintz

Juniors
All from the Dragons club shop....................
dragons.com.au

HeritageJersey_97974807-57f2-4733-b0ee-5b1874f3437a_2000x.png

upload_2021-3-19_18-13-45.png

CENTENARY_BANNER_1800x900px_OK_1_1600x.jpg

Gareth67

First Grade
I can tell you one thing about most of the merchandise from the Dragons Team Store and that is that it is damn expensive - not all products , but quite a few of them . So I can certainly understand where Soupnazi is coming from , if you are paying top dollar then one would only expect the best quality .

This Year?

Immortal
I brought both of the centenary jerseys.

The long sleeve one is very good IMO. The short sleeve one on the other hand is poor quality IMO. The training shirts with hoops the players wore last week look way better.

RedVDave

First Grade
Slightly off topic but I actually love our away Jersey perfect combination of blood and bandages and the Red V rolled into one. It would like a thousand times better if we wore it with white shorts though.

This Year?

Immortal
Slightly off topic but I actually love our away Jersey perfect combination of blood and bandages and the Red V rolled into one. It would like a thousand times better if we wore it with white shorts though.
Someone did a mock up in the NRL forum and it looked much better. All he did was ms paint out a couple of the white lines which made it look cleaner. I don't know why we cant have something similar to steelers or red with white butcher stripes for our away jersey.