What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Sun - Cronulla 10-12 Canberra @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: Cronulla v Canberra

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He learnt the piss in your mouth thing while playing for Cronulla.

Do you have your morning coffee from a sneaker or a slipper?
To be fair, I think that behaviour was just his very own Neanderthal brain fart.

as for the coffee....you mad bro??? Slipper??? Bloody coffee goes everywhere, I tried it once... no sides so it’s messy

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better
Not a matter of making me feel better... I’ve got a couple of mates who are chronic Raiders fans who hate the fact that Ennis was even offered a coaching gig with you guys. Look don’t get me wrong I sincerely empathise with you guys. We waited 50 years for a f**king trophy and you lot are now at what 27 years with no cigar?......I feel your pain brother.

GAZF

First Grade
Not a matter of making me feel better... I’ve got a couple of mates who are chronic Raiders fans who hate the fact that Ennis was even offered a coaching gig with you guys.
Ennis has had a lot to do with the current culture at the Raiders. The team (in general) seems way less prone to brain explosions since he joined.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Ennis has had a lot to do with the current culture at the Raiders. The team (in general) seems way less prone to brain explosions since he joined.
Yeah smart fella with a good footy brain. Can guarantee we’d still be virgins if he didn’t play for us in ‘16.

Yeah smart fella with a good footy brain. Can guarantee we’d still be virgins if he didn’t play for us in ‘16.

Hes become the best ex-player in commentary for mine. Alongside... another Shark...

Paul Gallen. I’d love to see more of these two do more games. They are lightyears ahead of most others. Especially in the channel 9 stable..

Leber

Bench
I just want all the raiders players to get suspended or sustain a weeklong injury.

Latest posts