What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

chewsta

First Grade
He is setting a great example for the Jets boys too from all reports and then showing up to NRL training runs to back the boys up and get behind them too.

Inferno

Coach
I have no doubt Big Andy will have a part to play but if he can't crack the top 17 now I do wonder how he will fare when we have Talakai and Hunt back.

I think both of them walk straight back into the side.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I have no doubt Big Andy will have a part to play but if he can't crack the top 17 now I do wonder how he will fare when we have Talakai and Hunt back.

I think both of them walk straight back into the side.
Add to that Bomber would be hoping by mid season Pele than is also pushing for a bench spot

Ads

First Grade
Getting Fifita fit is a huge thing for this team. Claiming hunt and talakai as saviours shows where we are at. Fit Fifita (jets hopefully getting us that) is infinitely better than those two.

Inferno

Coach
Getting Fifita fit is a huge thing for this team. Claiming hunt and talakai as saviours shows where we are at. Fit Fifita (jets hopefully getting us that) is infinitely better than those two.

No one is saying they're saviours but on 2020 form both were well ahead of Fifita. Do you think he had a better year than both of them last year?

Craigshark

First Grade

fifita has runs on the board, but talakai absolutely killed it last year. We definitely improve as a team when he comes back, I think more so then fifita these days. I want fifita in the 17 by the way.

tye

Juniors
No one is saying they're saviours but on 2020 form both were well ahead of Fifita. Do you think he had a better year than both of them last year?
Talakai yes, Hunt has to prove himself and I wonder how he will go under the new rules, I don’t see him as a certainty in the 17.

Ads

First Grade
Talakai yes, Hunt has to prove himself and I wonder how he will go under the new rules, I don’t see him as a certainty in the 17.
Yeah hunt struggles in defense as a big unit. Not seeing a big future for him with his size but who knows.

Latest posts