What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh McGuire punched Matt Dufty in back play.

2010Dragons

Bench
Did anyone else noticed it?

Matt played the ball after McGuire the grub tackled him. As Dufty plays the ball the grub grabs Dufty by the jersey and threw a sneaky rabbit punch landing one on Dufty chin. the match review committee must be blind or incompetent.

possm

Coach
Let's hope the match review committee picks thisup on Monday and that McGuire serves a few weeks for that one.

What is more puzzling is that the match officials did not notice it and so no penalty or sin bin or even send off occurred. It's time the Dragons were given a little bub of the green.

TruSaint

Referee
Did anyone else noticed it?

Matt played the ball after McGuire the grub tackled him. As Dufty plays the ball the grub grabs Dufty by the jersey and threw a sneaky rabbit punch landing one on Dufty chin. the match review committee must be blind or incompetent.

I saw it mate. And the Fox panel commented as well.

I know he's a grub, but that was pretty innocuous. Doubt he will miss any games.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
If you go back a few minutes earlier you can clearly hear McGuire say to Dufty “Hook told me to smack you in the mouth if I ever catch you out of position”
Ok, well it makes sense then, good tactic! Should be interesting when we play Penrith.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Which one?

I couldn't believe he did an identical tackle late in the game, and I suppose because no one rushed in there wasn't even a penalty for it. Would've been handy at the time. :confused:
2nd half tackle was actually a pretty solid shot..

That first half one was nasty, he lifted both legs & put him on his head.

If he doesn’t get at least a week for that one, McGregor is a career coach.

Gardenia

Juniors
Did not notice until fox sports replayed it and commented on it. Duff was pretty riled up last night he came in all angry at Drinkwater after Ramsey through him over the side. As far as I could see Drinkwater stopped resisting so im not sure why Ramsey through him over and equally baffled why Duff came in all "Angry Ant" at him. Some words were spoken out there last night?