What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Reminds me of the Shellharbour City Dragons Jim Beam Cup logo.

images

Thats a pretty good jersey
At the time the Shellharbour Sharks wore the Titans inaugural jersey but in maroon, white & gold. They added the red stripes on the shoulder for the Shellharbour City Dragons JBC team to tie in with STGI.

You can actually see Fia Fia Loa is wearing the Sharks shorts with the Dragons jersey.

kdalymc

Bench
friend of a friend took the plunge on fake jerseys dot com

broncs fake.jpg
comes in new jersey material not cotton, he tells me fit is spot on, the material and quality is actually awesome.

this was humerous tho...
broncs fake2.jpg

they've copied the 1992 retro jersey avalailbe from classic, which apart from this typo, seems to be spot on, however i did notice the text in the retros is BLACK whilst in every on field pic i can find from 92 the text is RED.... anyone know why? or just one of them things they had to change/copyright issue etc?

Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors
Perhaps ASICS had a bunch of overstock lying around that they couldn’t get rid of and decided to put a Broncos logo on it all and try to sell it.

hrundi99

First Grade
friend of a friend took the plunge on fake jerseys dot com

View attachment 46788
comes in new jersey material not cotton, he tells me fit is spot on, the material and quality is actually awesome.

this was humerous tho...
View attachment 46789

they've copied the 1992 retro jersey avalailbe from classic, which apart from this typo, seems to be spot on, however i did notice the text it the retros is BLACK whilst in every on field pic i can find from 92 the text is RED.... anyone know why? or just one of them things they had to change/copyright issue etc?

It's a fake jersey. Do you think they care about copyright? Accuracy? Quality?

MugaB

Coach
Nope but it seems like they are getting their merch from d.H.gate, its a site u go to for cheap overseas made jerseys, you'll know this as they ONLY have Mens Adults sizes, no womens or kids, the quality is good from d.h.gate, and generally $30 each, this site is selling most for double the price, where as rebel etc sell for quadruple/quintuple the price.

Last edited: