What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays centre against Eels

Stake Removed

First Grade
Ramien suspended.
Ferris injured, but Bomber didn't select him in top 30.
JT is playing Flegg.
Hiroti is awful, plain awful.
Tracey looked good in 30 minutes.
Talakai too risky coming back from injury

snout

First Grade
Hiroti was a star junior.
He is a poo firstgrader.
He is nowhere near NRL level.
Parra would murder him.

Whos our kurt capewell?
Our everyman?
Tracey?
Hes busy. Tough.
And can hold the friggin ball.
Give him a go.

R-15-3

Juniors
Tracey
Wilton on the bench and we play a backrower in the centres if we need Tracey to cover an injury.
Start Fifita and Uele to the bench to add impact and drop magoo.
Read MR T is 4 weeks away still.

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d like Hazelton to come onto the bench but needs to be added to the 30 and probably to early to take that risk on him and on the squad. But like his energy and size from what iv seen of him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't think this is the game to play a backorder at centre. Both Moses and young Brown can put their kicks on a penny. Backrower who is not used to being bombed will be a MASSIVE target for bombs with Miko and Fergie storming through.

Nope. Have to find a centre, or winger.

chewsta

First Grade
Connor Tracey looked dangerous in the centres on the weekend. I'd play him there or not at all. We are going to need more from our bench for this one, So add another angry forward to the bench or Feefs if he is okay to play 20 - 25 mins.

Eion

First Grade
Stuff it, give the kid another go. Hiroti. I’ve got a feeling he’ll come good at some point.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yes it will be Hiroti again but we need another big boy off the bench. Parramatta are a massive side and Fifita will add to our relatively small bench.

Quicksilver

Bench
We don’t really have a better option. Leave him, give him and the team a chance to form combinations and settle a bit.

Quicksilver

Bench
You don’t need to form a combination to catch. He looks out of his depth.

Knowing the players around you all feeds in to these things.

Where is he going to put a pass for me? How much will I have to cover him defensively? What are his tendencies to attack a ball that has been kicked? A lot still comes down to communication and positioning. Even if it’s just having these things in the back of your head causing a little bit of doubt and jitters.

But again, there’s not really an obvious alternative anyway.

Latest posts