What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dickhead Punters Betting on League

Someguy

First Grade
I once bet on Dave Taylor to be first try scorer in SOO. $20 down the drain. I lamented with my wife and parents in law while we were watching it, as David Taylor didn't score first try. They immediately told me to STFU, and I've never mentioned it again.

was that the game he had an air swing on a ball rolling around the in goal?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
corey Parker used to get thousands of get well soon messages from SC tragics when ever he picked up an injury

Yep, woeful. I used to watch with people who would count tackles and get really excited about stats over the actual bloody game. Didn't watch with them much after that.

I once bet on Dave Taylor to be first try scorer in SOO. $20 down the drain. I lamented with my wife and parents in law while we were watching it, as David Taylor didn't score first try. They immediately told me to STFU, and I've never mentioned it again.

You have good family, keep them close.

Canard

Immortal

The only sure fire bet with the Coal Train is that he will be 200 kegs before Christmas 2021.

SDM

First Grade
I just backed Luke Brooks to score a hat trick, then messaged him via the club and said if he doesn't come through I will break his legs.
Just got a reply from the club, they have provided me with a schedule of his movements and the best places to sneak up on him.

Canard

Immortal
I just backed Luke Brooks to score a hat trick, then messaged him via the club and said if he doesn't come through I will break his legs.
Just got a reply from the club, they have provided me with a schedule of his movements and the best places to sneak up on him.

That's how you do social media.

Take note other clubs..........

soc123_au

Staff member
I'd like this twice if I could.

shear_joy9

Coach

tenor.gif

Latest posts