What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita

BIG RIG

Juniors
Reported on NRL 360 that we are very interested in signing him for this yr

What do you guys think ?

thebigredv

First Grade
Could do worse than a proven player with a point to prove. Like Hunt and AM he likes the coach.

Not totally sold, and he's old, but worth considering if you can get him cheap.

Gareth67

First Grade
Agree in as much as signing him on a 1 year deal , with an option for a 2nd in the clubs favor , but only if the sharks are throwing in a fair slice of his salary .

As said by others , we need big bods in the pack to be able to compete against other teams and also he may decide to knuckle down to the task at hand under a new coach who has faith in him - as long as his knees hold out .

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
I think it’s already being discussed in the rumours thread..
I thought the 2021 Squad, Signings, Resigning was the go to thread for this one. It is not a Rumour Muzby it is real (apparently). Ok Rumours Thread until I hear something more solid.

Illusion

Bench
At his best he is a machine.
At his worst he is absolutely terrible.
Risky signing but I have to say, after a little deliberation, I don’t hate the idea.
I want to win games of football, Saturday night was fun.
We need Mongrel , someone that takes it to the edge ..... He might just fit the bill at the right price ......

George Sancti

Juniors
Agree in as much as signing him on a 1 year deal , with an option for a 2 nd in the clubs favor , but only if the sharks are throwing in a fair slice of his salary .

As said by others , we need big bods in the pack to be able to compete against other teams and also he may decide to knuckle down to the task at hand under a new coach who has faith in him - as long as he knees hold out .

I like the suggestion of a one year contract with a second year option in the club’s favour. Fifita would provide good backup and possibly prove to be an astute acquisition if he does not suffer further injury. His ability to break tackles and unload would compliment the skills of our current forwards.

Latest posts