What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

10 to 20 years ago, narrow minded people who weren't very clever or imaginative would call others "gay" during discussions like this. They can't do that now without being called homophobic morons with an IQ of 20 and being shunned for their immaturity, so they've replaced "gay" with "incel".

undertaker

Coach
Sad way for a career to end, Hayne was once the best player in our game. Only for a short period but none the less.

Agreed.

Regarding on-field achievements, Hayne will always be remembered for his performances in the 2nd half of Parramatta's 2009 season. Parramatta would've got nowhere near the Grand Final that season had he not been in the side.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This thread has been moderated.

The discussion will remain open but we urge all forum members to respect the subject matter. If that can't be done, then this thread will be locked.

This forum is not a platform for those posters wishing to spread misinformation or promote misogyny and hate speech.

It should never be forgotten that many victims of rape don't come forward. This is often due to outdated views that exist in the community, and something that society as a whole is trying to overcome.

If you wish to use this forum as a platform to spread these views, then you will be moderated and your posts removed. If you ignore the moderating and continue in the same manner, then you'll be banned. So fair warning given.

There may be some posts that were missed during this sweep. If you see any posts that are disturbing or in breach of our forum rules, please feel free to use the report function.

Cheers.

God-King Dean

Immortal
10 to 20 years ago, narrow minded people who weren't very clever or imaginative would call others "gay" during discussions like this. They can't do that now without being called homophobic morons with an IQ of 20 and being shunned for their immaturity, so they've replaced "gay" with "incel".

I agree
I hate when i post incel rubbish, from incel sites, then i get called an incel :rage:

undertaker

Coach
As a player he was hot and cold like Michael Morgan.
Agreed.

Showed bursts of brilliance during his 12 seasons in the NRL (e.g. Parramatta's run to the 2009 Grand Final), but lacked the consistency of other standout players during his career (2006-18) such as Slater, Smith, Cronk, Inglis etc. Also, looking back, not being in an winning NRL premiership side is something he'll be disappointed with.

A lot of posters here are operating on the basis that everything in this case is done and dusted. That he’s had his day in court, evidence says
this and that, blah blah.

And so he must be guilty of the offence.

That’s just bullshit.

Hayne has said he is going to appeal the verdict and until that process is compete, no one is the wiser as to his guilt or innocence.

My bet is he remain at liberty until it’s all done and maybe afterwards if the jury’s decision is over-ruled.

Latest posts