What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Both Feagai’s & Blacker omitted

After Blacker’s suspension I would have thought he’d get a run

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2021/03/30/dragons-lower-grades-round-4/

Ellis, Blacker, JP and Max are all part of the extended NRL squad. They'll drop back to the KOE Cup game unless someone is injured at training. Merrin still has to pass his HIA protocols and Ellis will probably get a run if he fails them. Matt F is injured he did his MCL in last weeks game.

Lots of changes can happen in the KOE Cup squads but we'll have to wait until roughoy an hour before the game on Sunday. Bud ma be a rough chance of playing also.

SAP58

Juniors
Blacker is heading up to Newcastle. Griffin might see something in him, if you got him playing fit and smart, he would be monstrous for us.
To be honest I would back any call Hook & his advisors make at the moment they have players such as Alvaro & Merrin playing well above what I thought they could this year. We have heard so much about Blacker’s potential would love to see some of it !

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Ellis, Blacker, JP and Max are all part of the extended NRL squad. They'll drop back to the KOE Cup game unless someone is injured at training. Merrin still has to pass his HIA protocols and Ellis will probably get a run if he fails them. Matt F is injured he did his MCL in last weeks game.

Lots of changes can happen in the KOE Cup squads but we'll have to wait until roughoy an hour before the game on Sunday. Bud ma be a rough chance of playing also.
I’m yet to see Amone or Sloan, are they injured? Hopefully Sullivan plays KO this week.

Latest posts