What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Maddragon99

Juniors
Well the court will decide Jack’
What is JDB going to be like if/when he gets to play???

Will there be psychological scars???

Will he be up to it???

The whole scenario is wrong from both sides. Personally, I think we should let the law deal with the issue. The club needs to move on.

As a club, we don’t need to be dragged back into the media for his poor personal choices.

The club and fans shouldn’t be associated with the behaviour. It’s a serious issue society needs to address as a wholistic approach.
Well the court will decide Jack’s guilt or innocence.

If he does come back I think he’ll be ready to run through a brick walls to make up for lost time.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Has anyone heard or seen anything about Fifita coming to St George

Personally I think it will happen

but it’s been abit quiet over the last few days

BIG RIG

Juniors

Maddragon99

Juniors

I didn’t think there was much to it last week & I'm still sceptical about it. Who would you drop from our current rotation to fit him in?

Gardenia

Juniors

Will he be up to it???

The whole scenario is wrong from both sides. Personally, I think we should let the law deal with the issue. The club needs to move on.

As a club, we don’t need to be dragged back into the media for his poor personal choices.

The club and fans shouldn’t be associated with the behaviour. It’s a serious issue society needs to address as a wholistic approach.
We have ( moved on )
Won’t be playing either way that’s my guess

Last edited:

Gardenia

Juniors

Will he be up to it???

We have
Won’t be playing either way that’s my guess
Well the court will decide Jack’

Well the court will decide Jack’s guilt or innocence.

If he does come back I think he’ll be ready to run through a brick walls to make up for lost time.
jury made up of members of the public will decide yes
Jury in last case asked the judge whether the crown or victim brought forward the charges . The judge was quoted by the media to have guessed they were referring to the politician allegation .
If aquitted there would likely be demonstrating

Last edited:

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Haha! Good one, but aren't they always under the salary cap? Does this mean that they can go out and sign up several players with all the money they are saving?

Apparently they are looking to sign some embryos with A+ rated football genes confident that V'Landys and Abdo will grant them special exemptions to allow them to play in the NRL before their births. Anything to add to the entertainment provided by the NRL- Rugby League will be the winner!

Gareth67

First Grade
Apparently they are looking to sign some embryos with A+ rated football genes confident that V'Landys and Abdo will grant them special exemptions to allow them to play in the NRL before their births. Anything to add to the entertainment provided by the NRL- Rugby League will be the winner!

I hope that they do not ask for some sort of dispensation or compensation for Luke Kearys injury , now that would truly puss me off .

Dragon David

First Grade
I hope that they do not ask for some sort of dispensation or compensation for Luke Kearys injury , now that would truly puss me off .
That would open up the proverbial pandora's box for other clubs to seek this if this ever happened but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. They expect sympathy all of the time just like getting Suali's clearance to be able to play before reaching 18. They want the world, the greedy bastards.

Gareth67

First Grade
That would open up the proverbial pandora's box for other clubs to seek this if this ever happened but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. They expect sympathy all of the time just like getting Suali's clearance to be able to play before reaching 18. They want the world, the greedy bastards.

Now don’t get me started Dave , the things that that mob have gotten away with over the years - gawd !

Last edited: