What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs cows round 4

imasharkie

Coach
Moved from Sunshine Coast to Townsville from what I've heard! A bigger trek for those who thought they'd be attending! Isn't it beyond time that the sheeple turned on the cattle dog, and refused to go along with this whole Corona Hoax BS!:mad:
OMG two years in a row I've had tickets to the Sunny Coast game and our merkin of a premier cans it again.
I haven't been advised by Sharkies or ticketek, matter of fact I have just received my tickets from them via email.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
.,. two years in a row I've had tickets to the Sunny Coast game..,

YES!

I had tickets for last year’s game, and had booked 2 nights for me and my wife in a rooly-noice hotel, then...!!!

This year was going to be the big chance, but no good..,

Ads

First Grade
Who has the say on whether a player passes or fails their HIA- Is it the Clubs Doc or an independent body?
It had me questioning the protocols when Kennedy didnt return after HT, yet Sivo gets the old 15mins check before returning to the game!?:oops:
Think its our doctor but not sure. The 15 minutes includes half time not just game minutes so Will would have got the same time. Still cant believe he was off because of it but head injuries aren't exactly straight forward.

Quicksilver

Bench
I saw a number of good hits that it could be argued were shoulder charges.

All depends whether you want to bring a charge or not.

Sunny Coast isn’t in the effected area.

isn’t this a Sharks home game?

Why would we move it to Townsville if it can’t be at the Sunny Coast?
I was going by what Hadley said on Monday morning, maybe he was just conjecturing that, because a lot of those attending would be coming from Brisbane? Hopefully it was 'fake news' as NRL site is still showing the game on the Sunshine Coast. We can always expect fear from 2GB (Govt Broaadcaster!)

sharkman73

Juniors
Sydney is closer to the Sunshine Coast than Townsville.

Anyway, it's our home game so would be stoopid if we were forced to take it to Townsville.

Sydney is closer to the Sunshine Coast than Townsville.

Anyway, it's our home game so would be stoopid if we were forced to take it to Townsville.
I am sorry that I repeated what 2GB had broadcast yesterday! Below is what is stated on NRL site today:
As it stands, round four NRL clashes on the Sunshine Coast, where the Cowboys host Cronulla, and the Gold Coast, where the Titans take on Canberra, are not affected by the Brisbane lockdown.
Thank farque for that!

sharkman73

Juniors
I am sorry that I repeated what 2GB had broadcast yesterday! Below is what is stated on NRL site today:
As it stands, round four NRL clashes on the Sunshine Coast, where the Cowboys host Cronulla, and the Gold Coast, where the Titans take on Canberra, are not affected by the Brisbane lockdown.
Thank farque for that!

Wasn't having a go at you mate.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's a straight flight to Sunny Coast from Sydney. Brisbane is in lockdown only till Thu 5pm at this stage. I'd imagine there will be cases on the Coast though as every man and his dog are heading this way. Too early to call.

snout

First Grade
OMG two years in a row I've had tickets to the Sunny Coast game and our merkin of a premier cans it again.
I haven't been advised by Sharkies or ticketek, matter of fact I have just received my tickets from them via email.
Ive just got my tix emailed as well.
If the lockdown ends Fri 5pm all good. Apparently theres more cases today..(?)...if so it may continue which means travel from bris to sunny coast is canned.
If you get caught.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Sharks and cowboys will both be on charter flights from Sydney and Townsville respectively on Saturday before flying out directly after the match. Disappointing, the club has been building this one up too. They were planning on heading up early for community work I believe. What a shame

Latest posts