What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R4 Thu - Manly 6-46 Penrith @ Lottoland

Round 4: Manly v Penrith

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 4
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Penrith Panthers
Lottoland, Brookvale (TICKETS)
Thursday 1 April 2021

NRL kickoff 8:05pm

MANLY-2021.png

1. Dylan Walker 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Jack Gosiewski 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Cade Cust 15. Morgan Boyle 16. Sean Keppie 17. Josh Aloiai 18. Tevita Funa 19. Morgan Harper 20. Toafofoa Sipley 21. Christian Tuipulotu

PENRITH-2021.png

1. Stephen Crichton 2. Charlie Staines 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Matt Burton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Tyrone May 15. Spencer Leniu 16. Matthew Eisenhuth 17. Liam Martin 18. Scott Sorensen 19. Billy Burns 20. J'maine Hopgood 21. Jaeman Salmon

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

NSW Cup Sat 2pm at Lottoland - BWSE (Manly feeder) v Penrith​

Last edited by a moderator:

roofromoz

First Grade
I have a really bad feeling about this game... I honestly think it'll be close, or we'll lose.

No real reason as to why, may just be the pessimist in me.

Panthers fans may understand my position?

Panthers by 2 (hesitantly)

I'm with you. I have this anxiety no joke where I never feel comfortable that we will win, even during that insane streak last year. It probably explains why I came to terms of the GF loss really quickly, like on the way home that night quickly.

GongPanther

Referee
Was quietly confident about last weeks win. So this game will be played no differently to the previous three games. Simply wear them out in the first half with a probable 6 point lead, then really step on the pedal in the 2nd half and run away with it. Panthers by how long is a piece of string.

Kilkenny

Coach
I have a really bad feeling about this game... I honestly think it'll be close, or we'll lose.

No real reason as to why, may just be the pessimist in me.

Panthers fans may understand my position?

Panthers by 2 (hesitantly)
You would expect an improved performance from the Sea Eagles. I understand your position were just not accustomed to being expected to win week in week out.

It is very important the boys turn up, these sorts of games are just must win games.

The mark of the really good sides is being able to put the lesser lights away with a minimum of fuss, so i am hopeful we do just that on Thursday night.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Brayden Williame scored a try and was in a winning side last week. In think Manly will go lower than that this week. Panthers to score 60 and win by at least 44.

mxlegend99

Referee
If both teams bring Round 3 form into this game it would be a record breaking victory. But it never works that way unfortunately.

Realistically Panthers should win comfortably. But probably not by a huge margin. They didnt put huge scores on Bulldogs or Cowboys. They were happy to cruise to victory.

chrisD

Coach
We are due to put a big score on, we've created far more chances than we have points to show for it. The side seems to be enjoying their footy too much to phone a game in.

shear_joy9

Coach
it's crazy how much attention Payten has gotten because an abysmal cowboys squad he inherited has gone winless and has JT and Morgan out injured. Then there is Des who is also winless, has f**ked up the clubs roster and salary cap, and is about to sign a contract extension.
Madness

Valheru

Coach
I'm with you. I have this anxiety no joke where I never feel comfortable that we will win, even during that insane streak last year. It probably explains why I came to terms of the GF loss really quickly, like on the way home that night quickly.

These types of upsets were possible as recently as 2019. Trust me, the chooks were on the wrong end of a couple of them.

These new rules make it almost impossible though as any difference in talent is exacerbated.

Panthers will win easily.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I also usually have a bit of anxiety before games like this, wondering will the Panthers of old will turn up and somehow mess up a game they should easily win on paper. That feeling has lessened though as lately they've shown the professionalism to at least win most of these games in solid if not always unspectacular fashion. Manly aimed up and gave Souths a tough game a couple of weeks ago but the Rabbitohs always had that bit of extra class to get the job done. I expect something similar will occur here.

The_Frog

First Grade
it's crazy how much attention Payten has gotten because an abysmal cowboys squad he inherited has gone winless and has JT and Morgan out injured. Then there is Des who is also winless, has f**ked up the clubs roster and salary cap, and is about to sign a contract extension.
Madness
Des has runs on the board in the form of 2 premierships. And he's a Penrith junior, which means he can do no wrong.

Latest posts