What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Saab

qld redvee

Juniors
Poor old Timmy Moltzen was the poster boy for us fans booing, and he actually never played a minute for us.
For me it’s not about the player leaving the Club it’s about the lead up and fall out for how it’s all handled.
Unfortunately for young Saab it wasn’t handled well and I feel he was given poor advice which lead to bad press about the Club. That’s the part that most fans don’t like.
Anyway all the best to the young guy. I’m sure he will like the wooden spoon that can sit along side his silver spoon.
EHD,
I was at Kogarah the night he lined up against us for the first time . He literally got booed off the park and had a woeful game ..

Dragon David

First Grade
EHD,
I was at Kogarah the night he lined up against us for the first time . He literally got booed off the park and had a woeful game ..
Sorry qld redvee. Do you mean he was booed off WIN Stadium? We have only played Manly once and that was at WIN this year!

ALSGI

Bench
I can’t think of an ex llDragon I would boo.
Booing is one thing but heartache is another.
Steve Edge was my first heartache, followed by Peter Wynn I think then O’Conner and Steve Morris - don’t remember the order. We bood these guys fondly at KJO.

Tallis and Mundine were easily the most booable boos I’ve ever seen bood and rightly so.

Saab doesn’t know what a boo is yet if he thought last week was hard.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Booing is one thing but heartache is another.
Steve Edge was my first heartache, followed by Peter Wynn I think then O’Conner and Steve Morris - don’t remember the order. We bood these guys fondly at KJO.

Tallis and Mundine were easily the most booable boos I’ve ever seen bood and rightly so.

Saab doesn’t know what a boo is yet if he thought last week was hard.
Understand the booing but Peter Wynn played for Parra you mean Graham playing for West's. I wouldn't boo him he was a Dragon through and through. Seen him in 1979 GF I was there.

blacksafake

First Grade
As a fan who parts with their hard earned you’re entitled to boo, not sure about the whole game but to each their own. As others have said he’s been poorly advised & I’m not sure manly & Des are the right fit for his development but he’s made his bed & now has to sleep in it.
Give me Rava & Ramsey any day.

possm

Coach
Understand the booing but Peter Wynn played for Parra you mean Graham playing for West's. I wouldn't boo him he was a Dragon through and through. Seen him in 1979 GF I was there.
Peter and Graham played for St George. I was deversted when Peter moved to Parramatta. Same goes for Edge who was a friend of mine. I met him through my brother who worked for the ATO at the time.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Peter and Graham played for St George. I was deversted when Peter moved to Parramatta. Same goes for Edge who was a friend of mine. I met him through my brother who worked for the ATO at the time.
Thought Peter always played for Parra...? I was also sorry Edge left Saints. Despite being a solid player and good scrum winner his leadership qualities were probably his strongest attributes; but he wasn’t Captain when he left Saints so can somewhat see their perspective.

Saint Pedro

Juniors
I thought Saab deserved the booing. He is no different to Tallis; broken contract, refused to see out what he signed to, and made the excuse he drove too far to work. Has he ever met a trucker, or the millions of people that drive further each day for minimum wage stuck in traffic? I think this is what riled up a lot on here, me included.

Latest posts