What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Cameron Smith

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so many reasons to dislike this grub

Cheating us out of the 2009 GF and lying about his 3 contracts and salary cap cheating are top of my list, even before the McKinnon incident

Then there was the time he told his player to stay down to try and milk a penalty and it came over the ref's microphone

I could go on.

^b0ss^

Juniors
:lol:

Yeah good one. It looked like a big hit which is always congratulated straight away. They weren't to know he was hurt, tell me, how is McLean th we days? Still walking? Still playing the game?

You knew when McKinnon's neck went the wrong way and then the footage of him struggling to breath after the incident that he'd done some serious damage and 10 minutes after to be arguing over something as trivial as a f**king penalty is poor form.

Walter is a wanker and a Smith apologist like so many others! The c**k sucking of Smith is amazing by commentators and media.

It is very simple, Smith f**ked up, is it so hard to admit? Is he a great player? f**k yes, will be an immortal! Does he really not care about what happened to Alex? Of course he does and I'm sure he does help raise money for Alex and wants to see him have some sort of quality of life.

Did he f**k up on the field that night? Of course he did, it is indefensible and that is the f**king problem, it appears that no one wants to say he made a mistake because he is a protected species in RL.

His actions on the field were not appropriate, is he sorry? I bet he is, so let's just admit he was an asshole that night and move the f**k on! Why does it need to be defended?

agree with this.

DId he knowingly cheat the salary cap yes.
Was he heard saying stay down yes.
Did he kick the football at a parra fan last game yes.
So yes i agree he made a mistake but he also has a history of lying cheating and not saying sorrry.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many times do you have to hear "it's not his go". Till people realise it is his go???

Gronk

Staff member
If true that Alex Mckinnon communicated to those on the ground that he could not feel his legs and Smith continued to argue against a penalty or the player going on report, then I agree that he is a selfish scumbag.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cameron Smith Appointed Head of Video Refereeing

melbourne-storm-and-nrl-legend-cameron-smith-announces-his-retirement-picture-id1306231242

The National Rugby League (NRL) has today appointed Cameron Smith NRL Bunker Operations Manager.

NRL Head of Football, Graham Annesley said Cameron will oversee video officiating and bunker operations.

Smith, aged 37, takes on the role after a celebrated career that included 433 NRL Matches for Melbourne Storm, 42 State of Origin matches for Queensland, 56 Test Matches for Australia and 4 matches for the All Stars. The two times Dally M medallist recently retired after playing 18 seasons and posting over 3000 points at the game's elite level.

Annesley said the former Melbourne hooker will bring a new dimension to NRL refereeing.

"Cameron was a leading player for almost two decades. He knows our referees well and the referees know Cameron well. He understands what is required on the field and is well known by all associated with the game," He said.

"But importantly, Cameron has some innovative ideas to enhance the way our match officials interpret rulings. With his on-field knowledge, he is sure to bring a new dimension to the way the game is officiated."

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/35627-cameron-smith-appointed-head-of-video-refereeing/

Basil Brush

Juniors
Cameron Smith Appointed Head of Video Refereeing

melbourne-storm-and-nrl-legend-cameron-smith-announces-his-retirement-picture-id1306231242

The National Rugby League (NRL) has today appointed Cameron Smith NRL Bunker Operations Manager.

NRL Head of Football, Graham Annesley said Cameron will oversee video officiating and bunker operations.

Smith, aged 37, takes on the role after a celebrated career that included 433 NRL Matches for Melbourne Storm, 42 State of Origin matches for Queensland, 56 Test Matches for Australia and 4 matches for the All Stars. The two times Dally M medallist recently retired after playing 18 seasons and posting over 3000 points at the game's elite level.

Annesley said the former Melbourne hooker will bring a new dimension to NRL refereeing.

"Cameron was a leading player for almost two decades. He knows our referees well and the referees know Cameron well. He understands what is required on the field and is well known by all associated with the game," He said.

"But importantly, Cameron has some innovative ideas to enhance the way our match officials interpret rulings. With his on-field knowledge, he is sure to bring a new dimension to the way the game is officiated."

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/35627-cameron-smith-appointed-head-of-video-refereeing/
It is obviously an April fools joke

Latest posts