What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs the Raiders

Jane Murray

Bench
I am looking forward to our round 5 game against the Raiders. We have the chance to extend our winning streak to 22 regular games, and to keep our position at the top of the ladder.

I am interest to see if anyone things our squad needs improvement, or positional changes? Me, I say keep the way things as they are.

Last edited:

panthersam

Juniors
Again nothing will be changed unless forced to, and with Kenny getting off his suspension I expect the team to be the same 1-17 from this week.

Always love when we play against Canberra, seems to be an extra spiciness to this fixture in the last few seasons.

Really just loving watching our team play at the moment, both in attack and defence it’s so entertaining.

WestyLife

First Grade
Again nothing will be changed unless forced to, and with Kenny getting off his suspension I expect the team to be the same 1-17 from this week.

Always love when we play against Canberra, seems to be an extra spiciness to this fixture in the last few seasons.

Really just loving watching our team play at the moment, both in attack and defence it’s so entertaining.

I was worried about Kenny but the NRL went right past the tackle no worries which was good.

I am loving all our silly arguments. How often in our history have we been able to argue the case for 3 players in a position with back up options for any moving needed. What a time.

I don't expect any difference in the 17 we just might see Staines have a few attacking runs at Fullback here and there.

WestyLife

First Grade
The fact that they went back a whole set to penalise us for it was so ridiculous, I hope this isn’t a new trend going forward and was more the case of them trying to make sure we don’t win the game by 60+.

Yeah on report should be sufficient in that case.

betcats

Referee
The fact that they went back a whole set to penalise us for it was so ridiculous, I hope this isn’t a new trend going forward and was more the case of them trying to make sure we don’t win the game by 60+.

Yeah that must be a new rule I havent seen that before

Panfa

Juniors
Can't see naden coming in at the moment Burton and momirovski both playing well.

panthersam

Juniors
Can't see naden coming in at the moment Burton and momirovski both playing well.

The team won’t change, we are 4-0 to start the season and have only conceded three tries so far - including two games conceding no tries and a win against the reigning premiers. Only changes will be forced through injury and suspension which we don’t seem to have any new worries with that.

franklin2323

Immortal
The team won’t change, we are 4-0 to start the season and have only conceded three tries so far - including two games conceding no tries and a win against the reigning premiers. Only changes will be forced through injury and suspension which we don’t seem to have any new worries with that.

This. Aside from injury it would take a loss and several errors from a player to make changes

franklin2323

Immortal
I am still not sold on Eisenhuth yet. Certainly not sure why he comes on before Leinu.

Has a few silly errors in him and doesn't bend the line back like the rest but there will be no changes

Girds89

Bench
I am still not sold on Eisenhuth yet. Certainly not sure why he comes on before Leinu.

Has a few silly errors in him and doesn't bend the line back like the rest but there will be no changes

He comes on before leniu because spencer has much better impact against tiring defence. He also gets fatigued quicker.

He hadn't been on for long last night when manly score but his effort trying to stop it was average.

Very very good player but I can understand why he comes on when he does atm.

Girds89

Bench
Only change id make is Burton in the 1
Critta back at centre.

Won't happen but I'd love to see it. He'd offer so so much

WestyLife

First Grade
Should never have been on report. Kenny had another player on his back, so he could pull back. More incompetence from the bunker

I was more talking about going back a full set for the penalty. Putting an earlier incident on report in general seems the more appropriate action.