What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Panther2021

Juniors
B BURNS is off to the Dragons.Announced next few days. I imagine Eddie Blacker might be a swap (no mail on this part thou).

Panther2021

Juniors
Would be surprised as we have 2 spots to fill on our roster a swap still means we have 2 to fill .If going Burns will be next year
Next few days hence why BURNS was on a boat yesterday on his Insta,got pulled from Nsw cup today. He'll be playing as a Dragon next wkend. I assume Blacker would be a swap as we need more props but have enough cover back row

murraymob

Coach
Next few days hence why BURNS was on a boat yesterday on his Insta,got pulled from Nsw cup today. He'll be playing as a Dragon next wkend. I assume Blacker would be a swap as we need more props but have enough cover back row
It’s a requirement for players to attend games if not injured .Was he at the game today .it will be a real bad look keeping burton then later releasing Burns .hope it’s for next year

Panther2021

Juniors
It’s a requirement for players to attend games if not injured .Was he at the game today .it will be a real bad look keeping burton then later releasing Burns .hope it’s for next year
MurrayMob, no idea if he was at game but he's off in next day or 2.

chrisD

Coach
Who are the back row options? I though Burns was it.

murraymob

Coach
Just to add to the Burns rumour
Looks like Fifita will be there soon as the sharks want to offload and McGuire from the cowboys also
Rumour is McGuire and Payton come close to blows at training and after McGuire interview where he called out team mates it’s not surprising.the dragons must be well under the cap to fit all 3 in

Original Name

Juniors
If he could translate that to first grade I'd really appreciate it :joy:

Does he get stage fright or something because he looks off when in first grade.
Like 4-6 of his games have been off the bench. It can be hard to get yourself into the game when you play bench second row and the ball doesn't come to your side. Plus Laui doesn't get players to run a line nearly as much as other halves and that's arguably his biggest talent. He'd probably fit in better running off Cleary.
Burns and Capewell have some similarities if you look at Capey when he was starting out. He didn’t debut till 21/22 and was just a back up for a while and he can play edge forward or fill in at centre, he was used like that by the sharks pretty much his entire time there.
Nah Capewell's a big hard to tackle guy. If you looked at Burns with his shirt you wouldn't know he's an NRL player. He's the least intimating forward you'll ever see. All agility, skill, instinct and some decent pace. Not much raw strength by Rugby League standards.

Last edited: