What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we put a line through the Dogs?

them & Manly too
the cowboys & probably the broncos who'll finish 13th

thats the bottom 4

theres a bit more fight in the next 5 but not much , they'll fight it out for 8th spot , but they're only making up the numbers
Dragons , sharks , warriors .. tigers , knights

the Roosters will bumble into 7th with a young inexperienced halves pairing
Titans will only get better & get to 6th
Parramatta will fade & finish 5th

the Top 4 is a good evenly matched 4
Storm , Souths & the Raiders
with the Panthers a smidge better then that 3

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
If Barrett gets the boot as ppl are perceiving, to which I think he won't, I think bringing in Garth Brennan will do a great job. Wasn't given a fair chance at GC IMO.

mave

Coach
I dont mind. I want to see excellence at the top and the weak teams dunking or swimming trying to get there. Not mediocre, slow football.

I don't disagree. It's a cycle, for some clubs anyway.
I'm enjoying seeing Penriths success, after years of pain, for example.

There does seem to be a huge disparity between the top 4 and the bottom 4, for whatever reason, which I don't think we have really seen previously.

This year, to me anyway, the ruck has slowed marginally when compared to last season, which is a good thing to get some sort of re-balancing between bat and ball.

Vozzy

Juniors
Can probably put a line through all teams bar Souffs, Storm, Panfers, Eels, Rorters and maybe Raiders.

Latest posts