What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Ring Gids

Juniors
How many weeks for Cody? Should be at least 5 IMO, deliberate and dangerous contact to the head. No place in the game.

Someguy

First Grade
How many weeks for Cody? Should be at least 5 IMO, deliberate and dangerous contact to the head. No place in the game.

for the elbow to the back of the head of a tackled player (Meaney) or the strike to the back of the head of a defenceless player (Flanagan)? The former was worse than kafusi and the latter was a straight send off

I reckon $1000 fine at worst. Meanwhile hetherington will go for 8-10 weeks

Ring Gids

Juniors
for the elbow to the back of the head of a tackled player (Meaney) or the strike to the back of the head of a defenceless player (Flanagan)? The former was worse than kafusi and the latter was a straight send off

1 week for walker with a guilty plea. What a joke.

apparently a deliberate elbow that connects flush with the head is grade 1 striking. Hate to see a grade 2 or 3.

Mr Spock!

Referee

No wonder NRL is so soft when a tap leads people screaming for a send off.

Exsilium

First Grade
Maybe afl is the game for you.

I think you’ll find it’s the combination of the stuff he does week in, week out which he gets away with and the blatant attempts at being a merkin is what is putting him in the spotlight. Isolated incidents these are not.

You can be tough without being a f**kwit every week. Knowing you won’t get hit is probably the only thing giving him confidence.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Only one shoulder charge against the knights? I see 3 plus 1 attempted one.

EyPkw29VgAE-fjH

No wonder Mr Ravalawa was a bit lippy afterwards. Yet they are moaning it as a dog act.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/do...-taunting-concussed-mann-20210405-p57gop.html

Frailty

First Grade
Briton Nikora - Suspended 2 weeks for an unpenalised shoulder charge that was very similar to one thrown by Brown the set directly before (no penalty and no charge).

Two shoulder charges this week, one which literally knocked out a team mate, get 1 week suspensions.

:confused:

For reference:
EyPkw29VgAE-fjH

6cc5d10a51a967470ad39f3f1b16fc5a

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Briton Nikora - Suspended 2 weeks for an unpenalised shoulder charge that was very similar to one thrown by Brown the set directly before (no penalty and no charge).

Two shoulder charges this week, one which literally knocked out a team mate, get 1 week suspensions.

:confused:

For reference:
EyPkw29VgAE-fjH

6cc5d10a51a967470ad39f3f1b16fc5a
Not debating the validity of your point but I am interested in the reference as to whether an event in a game is penalised or not.

Like - the MRC exists to review entire matches and pinpoint incidents regardless of whether they were penalised, cited, or missed. Whether a penalty was or wasn't given shouldn't be particularly relevant?