What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

George Dragon

Juniors
Did our reserve graders get thrashed by 40-6 yesterday ? What's happening here, i thought they had a good squad ?

FG injuries and injuries to part timers taking its toll.
There was only 2 top 30 players in the side, plus we only have 14 part timers with a few of them injured. (Luke and Nathan) That left us short on players, 2 Flegg boys played in Vic on Saturday and backed up on Sunday for Ressies.

denis preston

First Grade
FG injuries and injuries to part timers taking its toll.
There was only 2 top 30 players in the side, plus we only have 14 part timers with a few of them injured. (Luke and Nathan) That left us short on players, 2 Flegg boys played in Vic on Saturday and backed up on Sunday for Ressies.

Thanks George. i am always interested in the reserves as it goes back to the days of reserve & third/ u23's grade ) where you could spot a player destined for greater honours and follow his progress. Remember watching players such as Reddy, Strudwick, Preston ( of course ! ) as well as some very good future replacement 1st graders. Don't think we can rule out our progress as a club without analysing the lower grades.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Thanks George. i am always interested in the reserves as it goes back to the days of reserve & third/ u23's grade ) where you could spot a player destined for greater honours and follow his progress. Remember watching players such as Reddy, Strudwick, Preston ( of course ! ) as well as some very good future replacement 1st graders. Don't think we can rule out our progress as a club without analysing the lower grades.
Agree, wish they would bring back the Club Championship; promotes depth, development and pride

Latest posts