What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R4 Sun - Newcastle 13-22 St Geo Illa @ McDonald Jones

Round 4: Newcastle v St Geo Illa

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Knights at home should be too good, especially with Hunt out. But they were supposed to win last week too. Hook has a way of lifting formerly shit teams to just above shit level.

Be that as it may. But compared to last season, they are now playing with commitment and purpose. And I'm sure most Dragons supporters are happy with a couple of wins, no matter who they are against.

Yep, I’ll take 2 from three but I’m agreeing with Apey at the moment.

This game will be far more of a measure of where we really stand. Without Hunt, who has grown another leg this year, it’ll be far more difficult.

My heart says dragons but my head says Knights. Off a rank performance against the tigers they could bounce back with turbo thrusters on. They are the side in the comp which has its head completely screwed on or off each week.

If we win, I’ll then be more of a believer that we are turning a corner. At the moment, I’m just cautiously optimistic

jargan83

Coach
I tipped Newcastle without any confidence. Ben Hunt missing will be a big out for us and now I'm going to go wash my mouth out with kerosene.

Latest posts