What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita

Como Connection

First Grade
If we signed McGuire, I believe hook would play him on the edge and return Kerr to the prop rotation. This would mean we would still not have a tough prop in our prop rotation.

So, McGuire this season plus Fifita next season is an affordable solution. That would give Griffin a full pre-season with both players leading into 2022 and take care of the Frizell replacement problem for 2021.
Possm, I reckon McGuire will play lock, allowing Fui to share with him and the secondrowers.
CC

Maddragon99

Juniors
Possm, I reckon McGuire will play lock, allowing Fui to share with him and the secondrowers.
CC
McGuire has just turned 31 so a 2yr deal makes sense to me. I’d actually call him a young 31 he hasn’t played a lot of minutes since leaving Brisbane.

Add Molo & McGuire to our pack & we’re looking pretty tough. There still should be enough money for a quality 2nd rower like Capewell. All this gossip on retaining Norman is ridiculous when you consider the forwards we could buy with that money. Sullivan will be first grade ready in ‘22 if not sooner.

Dragsters

First Grade
I think a McGuire move before the De belin situation is resolved is premature.

As for flipping Norman for a backrower for next season, Chrighton or Matterson would be my targets in that order.

I like Capewell, but we missed the boat when he left the gummies and could have got him for close to half his current value...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I think a McGuire move before the De belin situation is resolved is premature.

As for flipping Norman for a backrower for next season, Chrighton or Matterson would be my targets in that order.

I like Capewell, but we missed the boat when he left the gummies and could have got him for close to half his current value...
Yeah for mine Matterson would do me anyday.....I just like the way he plays the game every week

BIG RIG

Juniors
I know that some fans would be sceptical about the signings of Josh McGuire and Andrew Fifita and rightly so but I for one am excited to see if we land both these players

Hook has already bagged a couple good young props such as Fa’amusili for this yr and Francis Molo for next year

But I still believe we are lacking from the experience that left the club in the forwards when both Tyson Frizell and James Graham left

So I for one am happy to possibly see both Josh McGuire and Andrew Fifita in the mighty Red V in the near future

Como Connection

First Grade
I know that some fans would be sceptical about the signings of Josh McGuire and Andrew Fifita and rightly so but I for one am excited to see if we land both these players

Hook has already bagged a couple good young props such as Fa’amusili for this yr and Francis Molo for next year

But I still believe we are lacking from the experience that left the club in the forwards when both Tyson Frizell and James Graham left

So I for one am happy to possibly see both Josh McGuire and Andrew Fifita in the mighty Red V in the near future
I'm with you also, tough experienced forwards and young excellent backs.
The mix looks good to me.
CC

possm

Coach
Our Forwards:
Vaughan
McCullough
Lawrie
Sims
Kerr
Fuimaono

Bench
Fifita
Alvaro
Faamausili
Ford

possm

Coach
You feeling okay possum you have actually named Lawrie in the run on side. Haven't got a temperature and a sore throat, have you.
I'm fine and happy to give credit where credit is due. Have you noticed how Lawrie has improved ever since the Possm gave him a gee up?

I'm sure Griffin is looking at two angles this season. Trying to improve the squad and working out who he will keep for next season. After working this out, then identifying who he will recruit or promote for next season.

The calm one

Juniors
I'm fine and happy to give credit where credit is due. Have you noticed how Lawrie has improved ever since the Possm gave him a gee up?

I'm sure Griffin is looking at two angles this season. Trying to improve the squad and working out who he will keep for next season. After working this out, then identifying who he will recruit or promote for next season.
There are only 2 things wrong with Blocker. 24 years of age and sixty games experience. I have said here on numerous occasions. Front rowers take an age to develop. He is a kid who is learning. Couple more seasons he will be SOO.