What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I thought he looked average last week but he's only young. Was it wise for these kids to totally skip Jersey Flegg?
That depends when and if we need them. I would say that if he's a first grader, it won't be till 2023 at least. How many of the young West's players are particularly impressive?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
200.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think the expectations some people have are a little too high.

I do agree that Penisini is a while off First Grade - but that's OK. He's very young.

Hollis is hot and cold - but he's also still young, and overall, I think he's doing a good job.

There are defensive issues - but is it a coincidence that the guy doing most of the damage is a guy that would tear apart NRL First Grade defences, in Joey Leilua?

What we need to do is target his side with ball in hand, because he is still a lazy defender.

T.S Quint

Coach
Need some better communication out on those edges. Defence looks atrocious. Leilua is too good for this level...but then he’s too dumb for FG as well.

Latest posts