What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
Dunster physicaly would handle NRL. If he was picked I feel he does a job.

Penisini is a young guy who needs time.

The guy we signed from Cowboys reminds me of Danny Wicks. He would be an instant upgrade on Hipgrave as would Cartwright. Come end of season I can see both forcing way into the NRL side.

Russel I didn't see anything that impressed. But he barely had a chance to do anything.

Naiduki after seeing again I am not so sure about potential. Looks very slow.

Hollis didn't get into the groove of the game. But I saw plenty of Kafusi in NSW cup and strange enough he looked better when he was playing in the NRL. One thing on Dave is he looks fast and mobile. Needs to add some more muscle. His tackling technique also looks good. As does his dominance in the wrestle.

Roache is light on his feet and would also cause dramas for sides in NRL.

Arthurs is Cleary like. Looks cool,calm and collected with a never give up attitude. Aslong as he works on kicking game he should play NRL.

Dunster physicaly would handle NRL. If he was picked I feel he does a job.

Penisini is a young guy who needs time.

The guy we signed from Cowboys reminds me of Danny Wicks. He would be an instant upgrade on Hipgrave as would Cartwright. Come end of season I can see both forcing way into the NRL side.

Russel I didn't see anything that impressed. But he barely had a chance to do anything.

Naiduki after seeing again I am not so sure about potential. Looks very slow.

Hollis didn't get into the groove of the game. But I saw plenty of Kafusi in NSW cup and strange enough he looked better when he was playing in the NRL. One thing on Dave is he looks fast and mobile. Needs to add some more muscle. His tackling technique also looks good. As does his dominance in the wrestle.

Roache is light on his feet and would also cause dramas for sides in NRL.

Arthurs is Cleary like. Looks cool,calm and collected with a never give up attitude. Aslong as he works on kicking game he should play NRL.
I reckon Cartwright will be in FG before too long.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not the best performance but I'm glad the club is deliberately looking to play really young guys in reserve grade to get them ready for 1st grade if and when the opportunity arises...
It's a gamble. Could go both ways but hopefully it's a gamble that pays off.

Latest posts