What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gazzamatta

Coach
How did Cartwright go? I briefly watched the match and it was a try every 5 mins.
First game in forever following a bad injury. I thought he was average but probably understandable. Given he's surrounded by kids, most of which aren't up to this grade he tried, particularly late, with little support. With better players around him it could be a very different story.

parra pete

Referee
I give him a pass mark. He'll be handy with a few more games under his belt. Can play, imo.
I'll tell you another bloke who can play - Nathaniel Roche..I reckon he's gonna be a bewdy for the Club. Fullback Sean Russel is a terrible defender. Haze Dunster did nothing to live up to his 'hype'..Lafai is not the answer to any question you ask. Liked the look of Greig..he'll be good pick up..Big Hollis has a turn of toe for a big bloke.

hindy111

Post Whore
I give him a pass mark. He'll be handy with a few more games under his belt. Can play, imo.
I'll tell you another bloke who can play - Nathaniel Roche..I reckon he's gonna be a bewdy for the Club. Fullback Sean Russel is a terrible defender. Haze Dunster did nothing to live up to his 'hype'..Lafai is not the answer to any question you ask. Liked the look of Greig..he'll be good pick up..Big Hollis has a turn of toe for a big bloke.

Dunster is a solid back up. His carries where strong.
Roache moves well.
Greig will play nrl 100%

Gronk

Staff member
Tom Ale who played for Eels Reggies and Kane Evans who played for Newcastle Reggies last week are playing FG for Warriors this week.

JokerEel

Coach
I am not overly impressed by anyone in NSW cup. Last week showed that one of the juniors are nearly ready yes I know Most of them are jersey flegg age..

Dunster has play d First grade and couldn't tackle anyone.

How Cartwright gets straight back into first grade with 1 game is amazing .

Gronk

Staff member
I am not overly impressed by anyone in NSW cup. Last week showed that one of the juniors are nearly ready yes I know Most of them are jersey flegg age..

Yeah big jump from 2020 schoolboy cup to reggies vs men. The 1, 3 & 7 still have their training wheels on.

In fact our 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7 are either very young or (Laffai) shit.

We have a solid pack this week. Apart from that EEZ merkin we got from the dogs. Don't think much of him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

It's not the one game that impresses coaches, it's the months of quality shown during preseason.

JokerEel

Coach
O
Yeah big jump from 2020 schoolboy cup to reggies vs men. The 1, 3 & 7 still have their training wheels on.

In fact our 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7 are either very young or (Laffai) shit.

We have a solid pack this week. Apart from that EEZ merkin we got from the dogs. Don't think much of him.

Our 1 has alot of work ahead of him.

BA junior looks like he could be a good first grade player.

Penisini is all hype at the moment.