What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Parramatta @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 4: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
I'd absolutely love to beat these jerks but they play the game at a different speed to what we do. I think they will be too good and put a number on us.

macnaz

Staff member
I'd absolutely love to beat these jerks but they play the game at a different speed to what we do. I think they will be too good and put a number on us.
Playing at a soulless stadium and not at Wankfest with the fake crowd enhanced cheering may help our cause slightly. If only we could get the referee momentum train for once we might be able to wear down an opposition instead of being rat shit by half time.

Vozzy

Juniors
The positives out of the reserve grade game were Simpkin, Tuilagi and I like the look of Cooper so far not just in attack. Having a guy like BJ in the team to try and out perform will only help Cooper despite BJ being shit for us he can be quality.

stryker

First Grade
Give Doueihi till half time than hook the useless merkin.
f**k I hate how he plays football.
Only thing he can do is put up a bomb.
Be good if we could bring him onto the field once a set to put one up

Tiger05

First Grade
We were good. We just have to be a bit better.

Luc, Brooks, Joe O & Daine L were all really good.

We need to somehow get James Roberts involved and in some space.

stryker

First Grade
We were good. We just have to be a bit better.

Luc, Brooks, Joe O & Daine L were all really good.

We need to somehow get James Roberts involved and in some space.
f**k off we were good you mediocre loving merkin.

simmo05

Bench
Isn’t it amazing how all these teams have lost half their playing roster the week AFTER they play us? Meanwhile we get the Eels at full strength welcoming 3 guys back, amazing
I'm pretty sure that was in the wests 10 commandments!

WA Tiger

Bench
Regardless we lost and we will keep losing if we can’t find halves that can create something 10 m out on the 5th tackle that doesn’t involve luck...AD has got a high kick and a pass to the winger as his first option ...Neither he not Brooks can assess what’s in front of them then execute..Laurie was the only half that attempted a repeat set grubber unlucky it caught Moses boot...The more AD kicked high the more desperate we looked..

I’m looking at Walters and Laurie for 6,7 ..I think 6,7 are more important positions than 1...That’s my extreme sleep deprived opinion ..I know this will never happen..Talau won’t play on the wing despite guaranteeing a try a game from him there..Next weeks team will stay the same because it was close ..Blah blah